July 2011 Potluck Discussion
Thumbs Up 
http://www.lagoonisfun.com/png/potluck.png" />
I think it is about time we started the discussion for our next potluck. If you have not seen the date change thread, the potluck has moved from the 11th of July to the 18th. I realize this will inconvenience some people, and I apologize for that.

Here are the details for our next potluck:

When: July 18th @ 4:00 PM
Terrace: Birch Terrace
Main dish: Navajo Tacos

I want to stick with the schedule that we have used for the last couple of potlucks because it seems to work out really well. We will eat between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM with the funnel cakes being served between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM. I would like to hit a few rides as a group after the funnel cakes again if everyone is interested.

If you plan to attend, please use our signup sheet to tell us your group size and what you plan to bring. The sheet is also a great way to see what others plan to bring to give yourself some ideas.
I plan to bring the 3 hole crockpot. My plan is to bring 1.) meat 2.) nacho cheese 3.) refried beans.

Does anyone have an objection to the cheese being the runny nacho cheese? I have plenty and I think it might be nice. If someone has a problem with that then I will try to get some shredded cheese.
What are we doing for dinner?
Nachos with our Navajo tacos? Woohoo. I'm not sure what I'll bring yet. I was going to ask Sid if his family needed any help with the main dish.

By the way, we should know what terrace we are in by the end of tomorrow!
Okay people, we need to collectively hassle Sid! I've been waiting for him to change our potluck reservation for July, and I haven't heard anything. So if you see him, bug him for me! Happy
The date is july 18th still right?
Yes. I pushed it back a week to accommodate Sid's family since they are in charge of the main dish.
Work has been Crazy Lately! I will be taking care of the changing of the Terrace Date on Tuesday. Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-03-2011, 10:36 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Work has been Crazy Lately! I will be taking care of the changing of the Terrace Date on Tuesday. Smile

I'll mark it on my calendar and bug you all day! Happy I'm glad to hear that work has been crazy. I'm guessing that Cowabunga Bay is getting some good business?
Im Planning to come got time off finaly what else needs to do i need to bring? And what time is it and where at?
(07-07-2011, 01:19 PM)Slick Wrote: Im Planning to come got time off finaly what else needs to do i need to bring? And what time is it and where at?

The main dish is Navajo Tacos, so you could bring something to put on the tacos like shredded cheese, sour creme, or whatever else is good on Navajo Tacos. The time is posted in the first post to this thread, and as soon as Lagoon gets back to me, I will announce the terrace.

== edit ==

I just checked my e-mail. We are in the Birch Terrace for the 18th. Spread the word!