July Potluck Possible Date Change
Sid is so much more than funnel cakes and navajo tacos.

BTW they have been lagoonisfunnelcakes since day one.
What are we doing for dinner?
(06-13-2011, 05:26 PM)LIF Chef Wrote: Sid is so much more than funnel cakes and navajo tacos.

BTW they have been lagoonisfunnelcakes since day one.
Actually, since I developed the PERFECT Funnel Cake Recipe, they are "Sid's Famous Funnel Cakes," however, we call them "LagoonisFunnel Cakes" for use at the Potlucks. Wink

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
What is the plan? Are we changing or not??? Are we having two scaled back events?

What is the plan.
What are we doing for dinner?
Sorry, I was going to wait until we were able to move the terrace reservation, but I don't think it will hurt to let everyone know that after thinking about it and considering everyone's input, I decided to bump the July Potluck date back to the 18th of July. I apologize to anyone that this inconveniences.

I will begin a potluck discussion thread for the July potluck to finalize plans with everyone.