July Potluck Possible Date Change
(06-12-2011, 09:49 PM)Velcro Wrote: I like the idea of doing a couple smaller ones with no official menu for July. Just a bunch of us hanging out and having a good time. How about July 11th & July 18th? Or is that too close together?

can't go wrong with more time at Lagoon with friends! Smile
I am fine with that Will. <------ now my mouth is shut on the matter-
What are we doing for dinner?
(06-12-2011, 09:55 PM)gregwibert Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 09:49 PM)Velcro Wrote: I like the idea of doing a couple smaller ones with no official menu for July. Just a bunch of us hanging out and having a good time. How about July 11th & July 18th? Or is that too close together?

can't go wrong with more time at Lagoon with friends! Smile

Amen to that! Wink
You'll Never Know Until You Go!
(06-12-2011, 08:46 AM)Shadow_Dragon Wrote: I do not have a problem with you and your family Sid, I was just expressing how I feel after observations while I have been to the potlucks. I know that the costs of the potluck add up quickly, and I do appreciate everything you and your family do, I was just expressing my feelings and ideas. Sorry it will not happen again.
I believe the only Potluck Date we changed in 2009 and 2010 was because of the Openings for Cowabunga Bay, which has been more than supportive of this website. If you can recall, Kayla, LeGrand, Amanda, and I missed the June 2010 Potluck because we were at Cedar Point and we didn't request it be moved. As explained below, we had obligations for the May Potlucks in 2009 & 2010, thus the reason why we asked for a change and the change was made.

(06-12-2011, 05:59 PM)Aria_Netorin Wrote: I do agree that what ever happens will happen, nor do I have a problem with anyone who attends the potlucks. I did not mean to seem over ridged with the schedule its just that I was frustrated. We have arranged and rearranged things to try and get a person to the one potluck that would work with what he has going on. It just frustrates me that we work something out around the schedule posted then have to just toss it out the window. I will keep in mind in the future that the schedule is a general guideline and plan things closer to the events. I am sorry if I have upset anyone I was just letting you know my thoughts on the matter as asked.

What ever is desired I will see what we can do.
The only reason why we requested the change in date was because my family is in Charge of the Main Dish for the July Potluck, Navajo Tacos, and without us there an alternative Main Dish would be needed. If we had not been in charge of the Main Dish for July, we would have just missed the Potluck and it would have been fine. We simply put it out there that there would not be Navajo Tacos and Funnel Cakes if the date wasn't moved. I was hoping it would be ok to change the date for you guys for your Husband to come and have Navajo Tacos and Funnel Cakes in Grand Lagoon Is Fun Style. That's why I really felt hurt at things that were said, because we didn't want the change just because we were going to Disneyland, but to make the Navajo Tacos and Funnel Cakes for this Special Homecoming Potluck.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I can make Navajo Tacos and Funnel Cakes, they just would be Lagoonifunnel cakes Tongue
My Coaster Count: 99
Sky's Coaster Count: 14
Follow Beyond Vertical on Twitter!
awww sid has been replaced....lol....btw when is the july potluck now?
(06-13-2011, 09:24 AM)Slick Wrote: awww sid has been replaced....lol....btw when is the july potluck now?

I will let you know very soon. Happy As of right now, it will most likely be Monday, July 18th.
(06-13-2011, 09:24 AM)Slick Wrote: awww sid has been replaced....lol....btw when is the july potluck now?

Sid's been replaced? I want to see this.
What are we doing for dinner?
chef, ya blue streak maniac said he can make navajo tacos and funnel cakes....aka he is mini sid
(06-13-2011, 03:04 PM)Slick Wrote: chef, ya blue streak maniac said he can make navajo tacos and funnel cakes....aka he is mini sid

Can you fit that big of an ego into a "mini Sid"? Happy
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]