June 2011 Potluck Discussion Thread
(05-25-2011, 07:21 AM)gregwibert Wrote:
(05-25-2011, 01:16 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(05-08-2011, 09:04 PM)Trackbender Wrote: I would be more than happy to make more cookies. I have lots of other fantastic recipes. There is, of course, more than enough room if someone else (Kayla/anyone) would like to make cookies as well. Please feel free, if you want, to contact me and we'll collaborate at contrasting and not duplicating.

I can't wait for the Fire Dragon 'Train Take Over'. Definitely after funnel cakes. Count me in! Wink
Maybe we could get enough to fill Music Express. Perhaps 1 or 2 members per seat......just a thought.

this is Kayla btw sid is logged in on my computer still bahahaha. You are more then welcome to bake cookies! atm i dont think ill get to be able to make cookies.

Kayla, do you realize the POWER you have at your finger tips by logging in as SID!? You can DO almost ANYTHING! Wow....

I know right but im such a nice sister that i didnt Smile

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
Ok So does anyone want me to make the chicken salad like last years potluck please let me know if i dont hear anything soon we can count that as a no hahaha

(05-26-2011, 10:07 PM)Murychic Wrote: Ok So does anyone want me to make the chicken salad like last years potluck please let me know if i dont hear anything soon we can count that as a no hahaha

I would love it if you made some chicken salad for the potluck!
(05-26-2011, 11:06 PM)Velcro Wrote:
(05-26-2011, 10:07 PM)Murychic Wrote: Ok So does anyone want me to make the chicken salad like last years potluck please let me know if i dont hear anything soon we can count that as a no hahaha

I would love it if you made some chicken salad for the potluck!

10-4

(05-26-2011, 10:04 PM)Murychic Wrote: I know right but im such a nice sister that i didnt Smile

lol...so true! Rolleyes

chicken salad sounds great! Happy
I am going to bring some meat for the sandwiches but I think we need some more people to bring a little meat. I will bring some roast beef and I will try to make some pastrami. We could use some ham, peperoni, or anything else you can think of.
What are we doing for dinner?
I've already said I'd bring ham! lol

Are we going to have enough bread for the sandwiches, or should I see if I can get some from the bread store?
(05-27-2011, 07:02 AM)gregwibert Wrote:
(05-26-2011, 10:04 PM)Murychic Wrote: I know right but im such a nice sister that i didnt Smile

lol...so true! Rolleyes

chicken salad sounds great! Happy

It takes talent to be so nice i tell ya haha and yes i will be making the chicken salad Smile

Hey Deathbyillusion,

Can I use your camera skills at the next potluck? I was hoping you could help me get some video done of everyone riding Dragon.
I'll be working on Monday. Unsure

Not even sure what I'll be working.
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011