June 2011 Potluck Discussion Thread
(05-09-2011, 09:51 PM)LIF Chef Wrote: Why do you still have school on the 6th? June was a tough one for us to plan. I don't think we will have to plan around me having another baby. Smile
Canyons School District had a long christmas and spring break. The official last day of school for us is June 8th.

I got two more Funnel cake rings for us. Yay. this will make things easier.
What are we doing for dinner?
Now that I have my season pass, it will be easier to come without having to drag my family along. We should fill up a row on Cliffhanger,(we'd probably have to have a lot of people for that.)
(05-24-2011, 05:36 PM)Invisible Ink Wrote: Now that I have my season pass, it will be easier to come without having to drag my family along. We should fill up a row on Cliffhanger,(we'd probably have to have a lot of people for that.)

If we can fill a train on Dragon, we can definitely fill up a row on Cliffhanger. Once everyone is done with Dragon, I'm sure we will want to hit a few other rides with the large group.
(05-08-2011, 09:04 PM)Trackbender Wrote: I would be more than happy to make more cookies. I have lots of other fantastic recipes. There is, of course, more than enough room if someone else (Kayla/anyone) would like to make cookies as well. Please feel free, if you want, to contact me and we'll collaborate at contrasting and not duplicating.

I can't wait for the Fire Dragon 'Train Take Over'. Definitely after funnel cakes. Count me in! Wink
Maybe we could get enough to fill Music Express. Perhaps 1 or 2 members per seat......just a thought.

this is Kayla btw sid is logged in on my computer still bahahaha. You are more then welcome to bake cookies! atm i dont think ill get to be able to make cookies.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-25-2011, 01:16 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(05-08-2011, 09:04 PM)Trackbender Wrote: I would be more than happy to make more cookies. I have lots of other fantastic recipes. There is, of course, more than enough room if someone else (Kayla/anyone) would like to make cookies as well. Please feel free, if you want, to contact me and we'll collaborate at contrasting and not duplicating.

I can't wait for the Fire Dragon 'Train Take Over'. Definitely after funnel cakes. Count me in! Wink
Maybe we could get enough to fill Music Express. Perhaps 1 or 2 members per seat......just a thought.

this is Kayla btw sid is logged in on my computer still bahahaha. You are more then welcome to bake cookies! atm i dont think ill get to be able to make cookies.

Kayla, do you realize the POWER you have at your finger tips by logging in as SID!? You can DO almost ANYTHING! Wow....
I need to start getting a group count going, so please reply with the following:
  • Your Group Size
  • What you plan to bring to the potluck
  • If you plan on joining us for the Dragon Takeover and how many in your group will be participating.
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to our next potluck.

Current List of Attendees:
listed by Username (group size) - bringing

Velcro (2) - Mustard, swiss cheese, sandwich meat (ham), skillet, and oil.
Chef (a lot) - Cibatta bread
Rubber Ducky (maybe 2) - His bright personality
Trackbender (1) - Cookies
Kyle (1) - ?
Linearinduction (3) - Funnel cake stuff
Harvy (1) - Lagoon Is Fun Tote
pianoflute2 (2) - Cheesecake

Current estimated group size based on signups: 25

If you are not on this list, please respond letting me know that you are coming. And if I need to add something or correct something, let me know as well. Smile
Not sure what to bring? Here is a list of suggestions!

Mayonnaise
Cheese (cheddar, provolone, or Colby-Jack)
Chips
Salad
Veggie tray
What happened to the old signup for the potlucks like before? To me it seemed easier to access from the potlucks tab. Anyways what time is dinner at? There will be me and greg for sure. And maby 2 more depending on the time for dinner. We will bring drinks and chips.
Mealtime occurs between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM.

Concerning the signup sheet, I decided to try something different (or more accurately the way we did it before the signup sheet) because the signup sheet plugin I used had issues when I upgraded to the latest version of MyBB. After your post, deathbyillusion, I decided to go look at the plugin's code to see if I could update it. I'm not a php programmer, so I had to be careful not to screw anything up. After some research, I was able to get it updated (with a few bugs). Here is the link for the June Potluck signup sheet:

http://www.lagoonisfun.com/signupsheet.php?eid=160

Everyone signup today!! Happy