June 2011 Potluck Discussion Thread
Monday, June 6th, 2011 - Juniper Terrace

This is the sandwich potluck which means bring some sandwich fixings.

Please respond with group size and what you are bringing.

I am bringing Cibatta bread (36 sandwiches) I will also pick up anything else, playing it by ear.

I would also like to know if anyone wants me to bring the pizza oven and/or the meat slicer. The meat slicer might be nice if someone just wants to bring block cheese or some type of roast that needs to be sliced.
What are we doing for dinner?
I will bring mustard, swiss cheese, and at least ham (I am trying to decide on another meat to bring). I will also bring a second skillet again along with a second power strip and cord so we can use both this next time.

If everyone is okay with the times, I would like to do the meal from 4:00 - 5:00 PM and the funnel cakes from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM. By the way, it is okay if you need to show up a little after 5:00 PM. We will still serve you. I just think it works out really well if we space it out during the course of an hour for both the meal and the funnel cakes to make it easier on everyone.

I'd like to do some group rides again. We had a fun time filling a Bombora train with LagoonIsFun.com people, and I say we choose a couple other rides to pull that off with. I want to see us fill a Fire Dragon train during the June Potluck. Who is up for that?! We would need 28 people if I remember correctly. I think it would be fun to fill up a train at Dragon, then ride a few other rides with the group around the South end. We could all group up shortly after the funnel cakes and have some fun!
I would be up for that. It would be great to do it after funnel cakes because then I could join in even if I end up working that day.

I could probably convince my mom to join in as well.
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
I would be more than happy to make more cookies. I have lots of other fantastic recipes. There is, of course, more than enough room if someone else (Kayla/anyone) would like to make cookies as well. Please feel free, if you want, to contact me and we'll collaborate at contrasting and not duplicating.

I can't wait for the Fire Dragon 'Train Take Over'. Definitely after funnel cakes. Count me in! Wink
Maybe we could get enough to fill Music Express. Perhaps 1 or 2 members per seat......just a thought.
You'll Never Know Until You Go!
Crap crap crap, I have school on the 6th. Frown
I'll try to fetch the money to make it to this one. It'd be nice to see everyone.

(05-09-2011, 07:46 AM)Harvy Wrote: Crap crap crap, I have school on the 6th. Frown

I knew I shouldn't have let you keep the tote!
Don't worry, I have talked it over with some teachers and the VP and as long as I keep my grades up, I can go and my absence will not count against me. Happy
Sweet! Keep me updated. If I have to come grab the tote, I will. Smile
Why do you still have school on the 6th? June was a tough one for us to plan. I don't think we will have to plan around me having another baby. Smile
What are we doing for dinner?