4/23/11
Anybody have plans on going this saturday?
I do with my friend.
Yep. I'll be working.
(04-21-2011, 06:44 PM)Harvy Wrote: Anybody have plans on going this saturday?

I might go, but I don't know for sure. Karena and I forgot to go last weekend, so I would like to go and get the pictures I have not gotten since the park opened - and before anyone asks how I forgot to go, let's just say I'm still trying to figure that one out. I must have been on the wrong day in my head because I realized it was Saturday at 6:00 PM when I checked the Lagoon Is Fun Twitter account and saw the message from Lagoon about being open. Doh
(04-21-2011, 11:06 PM)Velcro Wrote:
(04-21-2011, 06:44 PM)Harvy Wrote: Anybody have plans on going this saturday?

I might go, but I don't know for sure. Karena and I forgot to go last weekend, so I would like to go and get the pictures I have not gotten since the park opened - and before anyone asks how I forgot to go, let's just say I'm still trying to figure that one out. I must have been on the wrong day in my head because I realized it was Saturday at 6:00 PM when I checked the Lagoon Is Fun Twitter account and saw the message from Lagoon about being open. Doh

Did you guys get season passes this year?
It looks like Lagoon might be closed tomorrow.
^You never know till the morning.
(04-22-2011, 01:04 PM)RCF Wrote: It looks like Lagoon might be closed tomorrow.

There's about a 1% chance of that. It has to be pretty cold/snowy, or there needs to be an exceptionally dangerous thunderstorm. We don't usually close due to rain, other than perhaps closing earlier.
(04-22-2011, 11:37 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Did you guys get season passes this year?

Yep, and we plan to use them a whole ton now that we live a lot closer! Banana
(04-22-2011, 11:14 PM)Velcro Wrote:
(04-22-2011, 11:37 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Did you guys get season passes this year?

Yep, and we plan to use them a whole ton now that we live a lot closer! Banana

Whoa! Yay