May 2011 Potluck Signup & Discussion Thread
Exclamation 
It's time to start the signups for our next potluck! Here are the details:

When: May 7
Where: Ensign Terrace
Mealtime: 4:00 PM
Main Dish: Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Funnel Cakes: 6:00 PM

Group rides beginning @ 2:00 PM - Meet near the entrance to Rocket!

If there are other activities people would like to do, such as group rides, please post your suggestions to this thread.

This post will be updated with a list of who is attending and additional details as we finalize activities.

If you plan to attend this potluck, please reply and tell us the size of your group and what you will be bringing to the potluck!

Who is attending:

Velcro & Wife - bringing rolls for the sandwiches, cups, and 2 skillets to help with funnel cake cooking. I believe there was something else I told Chef I would bring, but I forgot. Will update when I remember what it is.
Harvy and guests - bringing the supplies tote and donations.
LIF Chef - The pork!
gerr2305 -
Trackbender - Cookies
linearinduction & Fam - Funnel cakes
Aria_Netorin & Hubby - Water cooler & veggies
funseeker & deathbyillusion - potato salad and chips
Greg + 4 - Baked beans + dessert.
I shall bring myself and the tote.
Harvy, have you restocked the tote since last time? We want to make sure we have plenty of plates this time. Smile
(04-18-2011, 11:22 AM)Harvy Wrote: I shall bring myself and the tote.

Haha, you may have guessed my IP, but the browser is way off!

Is there not a sign up list anymore? What would you like to have me bring?
No sign up list this year, just a thread. Smile I suggest something like chips, some veggies, or something else that goes good with pulled pork sandwiches.
I shall be there with the pork and a party of 10. I may bring other people and I will post an update as soon as I get the number.
What are we doing for dinner?
I'm glad mealtime is later this fime around, Wifh my new work schedule I'll make it to dinner this time. Can I bring cookies. I have an excellent Chocolate Chip Oatmeal recipe. If so how many should I make? Can't wait for more funnel cakes! Smile
You'll Never Know Until You Go!
(04-18-2011, 12:37 PM)Velcro Wrote: Harvy, have you restocked the tote since last time? We want to make sure we have plenty of plates this time. Smile
Sid took the money from the donation jar so I thought he was gonna get the plates and stoofs.

(04-18-2011, 10:54 PM)Harvy Wrote: Sid took the money from the donation jar so I thought he was gonna get the plates and stoofs.

We Got Plates So Far. How are we on Utensils and Cups?

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I don't know about utensils, but I had a huge box plus what was leftover from last year in the tote. One box has lasted almost an entire season in the past, but I don't know how it will hold this year especially if we keep getting good turnouts. I would estimate that we have enough for at least one maybe two potlucks before we need another box of utensils. We have plenty of cupsl! Will probably need to buy another huge box from Costco after this next potluck.