Sunday April 17th going to Lagoon
Plannin to go to lagoon on Sunday April 17th who else is planning to come along?
Since it's too cold and snowy this weekend I intend to be there on the 17th. (weather permitting of course) Can't wait to take another spin on BomBora! I'll have to leave early because I have a birthday party to attend at 6pm. But I do plan on being there most of the day. Smile I would love havin someone to hang with. (especially since riding Spider alone no longer appears to be an option)
You'll Never Know Until You Go!
(04-08-2011, 05:10 PM)Trackbender Wrote: Since it's too cold and snowy this weekend I intend to be there on the 17th. (weather permitting of course) Can't wait to take another spin on BomBora! I'll have to leave early because I have a birthday party to attend at 6pm. But I do plan on being there most of the day. Smile I would love havin someone to hang with. (especially since riding Spider alone no longer appears to be an option)

I should be there at 11, we can meet at the front entrance...anyone else plannin to come also sunday???
If I go, it will most likely be on Saturday.
(04-14-2011, 04:31 PM)Velcro Wrote: If I go, it will most likely be on Saturday.

Here too!
(04-08-2011, 05:10 PM)Trackbender Wrote: Since it's too cold and snowy this weekend I intend to be there on the 17th. (weather permitting of course) Can't wait to take another spin on BomBora! I'll have to leave early because I have a birthday party to attend at 6pm. But I do plan on being there most of the day. Smile I would love havin someone to hang with. (especially since riding Spider alone no longer appears to be an option)
Pick Me Up! I'll Go With! Happy

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Sid, I want u to come on sunday too! need a ride buddy.