Speed the Ride
I was thinking since Speed the Ride is being closed down and too bad its not for sale but if it was for sale, wouldn't it be sweet for Lagoon to buy it?
(03-29-2011, 04:52 PM)Duct Tape Coaster Wrote: I was thinking since Speed the Ride is being closed down and too bad its not for sale but if it was for sale, wouldn't it be sweet for Lagoon to buy it?
I would be an Awesome Addition to Lagoon, Unfortunately it was Designed specifically for it's Location. Frown

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I wonder how much re designing the supports would be?
(03-29-2011, 09:12 PM)Duct Tape Coaster Wrote: I wonder how much re designing the supports would be?
If the Ride was installed as is, with the Loop Half Buried, none. Tongue I would imagine about 20 feet.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
I say put it near the entrance of the park by the extreme zone, that would be a perfect location for it.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

(03-30-2011, 08:01 AM)skwid Wrote: I say put it near the entrance of the park by the extreme zone, that would be a perfect location for it.
With it Launching West from North of Sky Scraper, it might just be Possible. Wink

That would be a sweet addition to the racing themed area of the park too.
(03-31-2011, 11:29 AM)Duct Tape Coaster Wrote: That would be a sweet addition to the racing themed area of the park too.
The Second LIM Launch over Top E would be Sweet and the Tower West of Castle would make it a Signature Coaster that would get the Public Really Pumped at the Park Entrance! Smile

Sadly its too cool of an idea at the present for Lagoon
Yes, have it span the park length!
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.