Do you believe in Ouija Boards?
Hey guys, I used to be a member on this board a few years ago. I think my old username was MikeSter24. Anyway, I have since moved away from the state to Orange County to obtain a graduate degree in film school. I deleted my account, but I come here often to lurk in the shadows (creepy, I know).

I need some help for my marketing class. I think for the majority of those that visit this site you guys will be the perfect demographic for a feature horror film I am producing this summer.

So I am asking you to fill out quick survey I created to spin me in the right direction for marketing purposes to a film I am working on (which I will be filming in the SLC/Ogden area). There are 10 questions and it only takes one minute. Be honest.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YF9NC76

Thanks in advance! It will truly help me out!!! Please fill free to forward this link around.
Mike

>See you around.
[Image: rl_109752.jpg]
Steel: Maverick - Cedar Point
Wood: The Voyage - Holiday World
Took the servey! Good luck on the movie!! Smile
Sounds interesting. I participated in your survey. Nice to see you again.
Done, but I don't believe in giving private info that has nothing to do with the survey. Wink
Interesting concept, but I thought there was a past movie that was based on the same thing?
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

Welcome Back Mike! I have certainly missed your insight and comments on this site! Smile
I also took the Survey. Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Took the survey! Hope I pass! Shades
I think a very minimal of people in this country believe in Ouija Boards. I don't know how many people would even be interested.
(03-26-2011, 12:47 PM)Invisible Ink Wrote: I think a very minimal of people in this country believe in Ouija Boards. I don't know how many people would even be interested.

I don't really see this as a true statement, do you realize how many psychics, witches, satanists, certain ghost hunters, and other alternate beliefs that are out there that either use or believe that Ouja Boards work?
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

Thanks guys for all of your help.

It's good to be back and to be able to post again. I finally made it to Cedar Point last summer and wanted to rub it in your faces. Also, I now live 1 mile away from Disneyland and have probably been there over 50 times since my move down here. I miss good ol' Utah, but am so happy I finally made the trek to California.

Anyway, lets get back on topic (because I know how strict the rules are)...

According to the survey, it actually looks like a lot of people would be interested in a Ouija movie. I have been working on this passion project for nearly a decade and finally have the nerve to front some dough and get together a business plan to seek out investors.

The script for the film is developing nicely and my team and I believe to have something special on our hands. I'll keep you guys posted as this project progresses.

Mike
PS> I'm glad to see Skwid hasn't changed. Wink

Sorry for making you provide your city and state on the survey, but it really is helpful and will come in handy in down the line.