Future Rides
Now, this fits in the rumor section because I have no idea if they'll make it, but do you think there are any rides that lagoon should have. Lagoon for the past few years has been getting kiddie or lame rides like: Odysea, lady bug bop (pretty intense for a kiddie ride "LOL"),baby boats (it's old), etc.

Lagoon should have more rides like samuri & rocket. In fact, lagoon should have MORE Flat Rides!

There is a ride @ hersheypark that I really enjoy and I think they should have it at lagoon. It's called the claw. It would fit Lagoon.

I couldn't get a picture on here but heres a link: http://travelwithkids.about.com/library/...aw_400.htm

P.S. If you don't know what a flat ride is then I'll tell you. It's what a rollercoaster isn't, in other words it's a ride that just sits there. examples are: Merry-go-rounds, odysea, notably rides at disney parks , tidal wave, etc.
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
As soon as I saw the topic title, I thought of a KG Fireball (or any similar model). Laugh Always wanted one!
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
Octopus!
"Life is a rollercoaster. Try to eat a light lunch."

--David A. Schmaltz
What does is that supposed mean? Are you trying to say odysea
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
/\ I believe she means the Eyerly Octopus (or the Eyerly Monster, the Eyerly Spider, or any similar models). It's basically a Space Scrambler, except the cars are free spinning and the arms move up and down. Here's a perfect example of one:

I agree, this should be put in!
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
Oh yeah! I went on that @ cedar point a year ago! it was fun! I think that I would would prefer the "Howler" @ Hersheypark which is a Wisdom Tornado.
The Claw at Hershey Park is a Chance-Morgan Revolution which is a Licensed Design of the KMG Fireball. Wink I would LOVE to have an Everly Monster, Zamperla Hawk 48, Huss Frisbee XL, or Zierer Starshape! Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Well I don't know those kinda rides, but I would want maXair which is a zierer frisbee. I'll look it up!
MetalliX Wrote: Well I don't know those kinda rides, but I would want maXair which is a zierer frisbee. I'll look it up!
MaXair is a Huss GIANT Frisbee. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Well I don't know Flat rides very well but I disagree with "maXair is a Huss Giant Frisbee"! It is a "Huss MONSTER Frisbee" Smile !