1992 High Diving Show - Updated Info and Link
Happy New Year to all!

My name is Brian Taylor. In 1992 I was the emcee for the high diving show. I have posted information on this site previously about the show and wanted to share with you some updated information about the people that produced the show. I have also created a page on my personal web site that will permanently host the photos and videos I have of the show.

I have been in contact with Matt Nicosia (Show Manager) and Matt Rash (Show Engineer) via Facebook. I have also met with Craig Peterson (one of the divers) on one of his trips to Utah (if you are a fan of Warren Miller ski films, you have seen Craig do some crazy stuff on skis). In addition, I have had a few chats with Alain Lobet (one of the divers) via Facebook. He is still traveling and diving.

To view the photos and videos of this show I invite you to visit the following link on my web site. NOTE: the link contains photos and videos of men in swimsuits - it may be better if you view this site from home (let's keep your company's HR folks happy)...

http://www.briantayloronline.info/html/theater.html

If you have any questions about the show, please let me know. Also, if you have any memories of the show, please let me know that as well.

Thank you very much!

Brian Taylor

Admin Edit: Link to previous information posted by Brian: http://www.lagoonisfun.com/showthread.ph...57#pid6957
Wow, I always wondered about the "diving show" that was in the place of Skycoaster.
Brian, I was unaware you canceled your LagoonisFun Membership. Your Original '92 High Diving Show Topic pops up with a new post every 6 months or so. Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Wasn't there a dive show in 91' also? I remember a few things about a dive show in 91' when I worked there.
What are we doing for dinner?
(01-06-2011, 06:40 PM)lagoon92 Wrote: Happy New Year to all!

It's good to hear from you again Brian. Thanks for the updated information! I added a link to your post directing people to your original thread. Smile

(01-06-2011, 10:05 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Brian, I was unaware you canceled your LagoonisFun Membership. Your Original '92 High Diving Show Topic pops up with a new post every 6 months or so. Smile

Any account that is not accessed in over a year is automatically removed from the forum to keep forum membership numbers accurate. I believe Brian's original account was one of those that got cleaned out.
I think it's awesome you've shared all of this on your website. That video of the park from the tower is especially unique.
i would so love to see a return to the high diving show