Lagoon News Exclusive Bombora First Look!
This EXCLUSIVE LagoonIsFun Bombora Photo is Courtesy of Lagoon's 2010 Christmas Card!

[Image: Scan_Pic0121-2-1.jpg]

Click HERE for the Larger Version!

Join the Ongoing Discussion in the Official "Bombora - Debuting Spring 2011" Thread!
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Love it!

Photo added to the Facebook page.
(12-12-2010, 03:28 AM)Will Wrote: Love it!

Photo added to the Facebook page.
Everyone Knows it should be Mrs. Clause directing the Construction! Tongue

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
I agree. Santa is too busy this time of year to be helping Lagoon construct a roller coaster.
On top of that, the coaster is supposed to be beach themed. Laugh
it doesnt look to bad should be
prettty fun
(12-12-2010, 08:13 PM)Invisible Ink Wrote: On top of that, the coaster is supposed to be beach themed. Laugh

Right, but you really don't want to see Santa in a bathing suit! Shocked
(12-13-2010, 01:25 AM)Will Wrote:
(12-12-2010, 08:13 PM)Invisible Ink Wrote: On top of that, the coaster is supposed to be beach themed. Laugh

LOL, well anyway, I am kind of disappointed with it because it has one of those little bumps going down before not much of a drop- even for little kids they could at least make it more like a Colossus first drop. Otherwise it will probably be very slow.
Quote:I am kind of disappointed with it

From your previous comments on this website, you are disappointed with most of what Lagoon does, so this statement does not surprise me. Tongue
(12-13-2010, 10:17 PM)Invisible Ink Wrote:
(12-13-2010, 01:25 AM)Will Wrote:

LOL, well anyway, I am kind of disappointed with it because it has one of those little bumps going down before not much of a drop- even for little kids they could at least make it more like a Colossus first drop. Otherwise it will probably be very slow.
You are quite the negative nelly. Wink hahaha Also, this thread is for discussing the card. We have a Bombora Thread to discuss the Coaster. Smile