The Hackenslash Chainsaw Demonstration Team - 2010
Music 
The Hackenslash Chainsaw Demonstration Team is the popular dance group that wanders the park and performs at the different Frightmares entertainment venues. Think of it as Friday the 13th meets dance and music!

Showtimes:

Friday
* Carousel Theatre: 6:25 p.m., 7:25 p.m., 8:25 p.m.
* Meadow Terrace: 6:50 p.m., 8:50 p.m.
* Monster Stage: 5:40 p.m., 7:10 p.m., 7:55 p.m., 9:25 p.m.

Saturday
* Carousel Theatre: 5:25 p.m., 6:25 p.m., 7:25 p.m., 8:25 p.m.
* Meadow Terrace: 4:50 p.m., 8:50 p.m.
* Monster Stage: 5:40 p.m., 7:10 p.m., 7:55 p.m., 9:25 p.m.

Sunday
* Carousel Theatre: 5:25 p.m., 6:25 p.m., 7:25 p.m.
* Meadow Terrace: 4:50 p.m., 6:50 p.m.
* Monster Stage: 4:25 p.m., 5:10 p.m., 5:55 p.m., 6:40 p.m.

This show will perform a Friday schedule on Thursday, October 14th.

Use this topic to discuss your thoughts regarding the Hackenslash Chainsaw Demonstration Team.
I believe there were two new sets this year. I was only able to capture one of the two new dance routines. Enjoy.

California Girls

These videos are from Lesbian27chik

More from Lesbian27Chik

Wait... I can use this topic to discuss about Hackenslash? *squeal*
If you want to discuss Hackenslash during the 2010 season, yes you can. We never started a 2011 Hackenslash topic to post pictures, videos, and discuss the performance. If you want to start a 2011 topic, go right ahead. Smile
(11-16-2011, 12:28 PM)Velcro Wrote: If you want to discuss Hackenslash during the 2010 season, yes you can. We never started a 2011 Hackenslash topic to post pictures, videos, and discuss the performance. If you want to start a 2011 topic, go right ahead. Smile
Stop Encouraging the Furries! Doh

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Since when am I a furry?! xD I just really love Hackenslash, is there anything wrong with that?
(12-31-2011, 10:04 PM)CCortezz Wrote: Since when am I a furry?! xD I just really love Hackenslash, is there anything wrong with that?
Since you made that "squeal" I heard clear over in the Rides Thread! Laugh

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island