Frightmares 2010 Photos & Videos
Spider 
Hey, today I made a trip to lagoon to get some POVs so I could get alot in a short amount of time. I couldn't help noticing that the frightmares was up and ready to go. So I decided to get some footage with my camera of the stuff for frightmares 2010. I made a video of the haunted attractions for 2010 but Youtube must be down because I am having a hard time getting to that website. So, once I am able to uploaded it I will post it on here.
I got to youtube finally and uploaded it.
Thanks for the topic and the video Hackenslash!

Nightmare Midway!? I cannot believe they are bringing it back, well, what is left of it anyway. Either that or they are just using the classic Frightmares entrance for the Davis Pavilion and they still have not painted over the old name. I mean, they just placed the Halloween High entrance over the Nightmare Midway entrance to begin with. If indeed they are going to have the Nightmare Midway again, then I sure hope they use updated rooms and not just a rehashing of the rooms that were in the Nightmare Midway before Halloween High took its place.

I am glad to see that the maze is going in the grassy area. I am not sure if I am thrilled about the Junkyard making another comeback. I do enjoy looking at all of Lagoon's previous junk, but they could really use an updated haunt, actually, I think the Junkyard is just fine but they need actors that can really bring it to life. They occasionally get a good actor or two to roam the junkyard, but mostly it seems to be an employee that is depressed that he or she could not get into one of the other houses, so they are not really into it.

I am excited though! I love Frightmares!!
I actually liked halloween high last year, they deffinately did a great job with it. The junkyard kinda needs to go and they need a new thing there. Deceptions always fun, gruesome, but thats the cool thing about it, and also they need more walkthroughs some where or some more entertainment. I understand though that lagoons goin through some financial issues. (stupid econemy lol)
Tanner Kinsley
Psycho Dave's is suppose to get a small upgrade this year, but we will see. Deception has actually been moved where halloween high use to be, and the new house lockdown is where deception was. The hay maze is going to be a nice return I think, and from what I hear they have some good ideas to keep it fun for the kids.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

So, I take it they are working on a panel to place over the Nightmare Midway half of the Davis Pavilion facade? It would not make any sense to keep the entrance to Deception with the Nightmare Midway clown panel.

Lockdown, huh? That is the new house? Sounds like it is going to have a prison theme to it. Deception moving to the Hal O. Ween High spot will be interesting.

An upgrade to Psycho Dave's? Wonder what it will be. Hopefully it will be a good one. Happy
(09-12-2010, 10:23 PM)Velcro Wrote: So, I take it they are working on a panel to place over the Nightmare Midway half of the Davis Pavilion facade? It would not make any sense to keep the entrance to Deception with the Nightmare Midway clown panel.

Lockdown, huh? That is the new house? Sounds like it is going to have a prison theme to it. Deception moving to the Hal O. Ween High spot will be interesting.

An upgrade to Psycho Dave's? Wonder what it will be. Hopefully it will be a good one. Happy

Will find out on my frightmares training and have some video of the houses and will see if there is anything new.
(09-12-2010, 08:14 PM)skwid Wrote: Psycho Dave's is suppose to get a small upgrade this year, but we will see. Deception has actually been moved where halloween high use to be, and the new house lockdown is where deception was. The hay maze is going to be a nice return I think, and from what I hear they have some good ideas to keep it fun for the kids.

LOL I made a mistake.
^No mistakes, just didn't know yet what was going on.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

(09-13-2010, 07:09 PM)skwid Wrote: ^No mistakes, just didn't know yet what was going on.

Confirmed they will not be bringing back Nightmare Midway its going to be called Lockdown and will be a prision theme. Also Deception will no longer have line ushers for the line. Instead they are going to have skeleton zombies for the line.