Used to be where turn of the century is now?
I remember a ride that existing in the late '70's/early '80's called the rockets. It was replaced by turn of the century. Anyone have any photo's?
-Z
Well, I don't have any pictures. But I do know that disney's california adventure's golden zephyr was the same thing as the rockets.
I have a few pictures, as well as video. I'll be posting them on my website.
I do remember my mom telling me about those. They were like TOTC only you flew in a rocket and riders sat in a line like they do on Jet Star II.
"Life is a rollercoaster. Try to eat a light lunch."

--David A. Schmaltz
(06-25-2010, 11:49 AM)Brad-n Wrote: I have a few pictures, as well as video. I'll be posting them on my website.

Whats your website address?
(06-25-2010, 10:32 PM)Hackenslash Wrote:
(06-25-2010, 11:49 AM)Brad-n Wrote: I have a few pictures, as well as video. I'll be posting them on my website.

You wouldn't be able to access it right now. It is under construction. I am looking forward for the new past ride list!!!!!
(06-25-2010, 09:30 AM)Reserve ID Wrote: I remember a ride that existing in the late '70's/early '80's called the rockets. It was replaced by turn of the century. Anyone have any photo's?
-Z
The Harry Traver Circle Swing. Smile I believe the one at Blackpool Pleasure Beach is the only Original Operating.

(06-25-2010, 10:15 AM)Hackenslash Wrote: Well, I don't have any pictures. But I do know that disney's california adventure's golden zephyr was the same thing as the rockets.
WDI/WED did a Great Job at Cloning the Harry Traver Circle Swing. Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-26-2010, 09:58 AM)Invisible Ink Wrote:

You wouldn't be able to access it right now. It is under construction. I am looking forward for the new past ride list!!!!!

Ok, when will it be up and whats the address?
(06-28-2010, 05:06 PM)Hackenslash Wrote:
(06-26-2010, 09:58 AM)Invisible Ink Wrote:

Ok, when will it be up and whats the address?
Ask Braden for that. http://www.farmingtonstar.com
/\ It's a new site. Not Farmington Star. Wink

Oh, and you can access it, even while under construction. Go ahead and click on the "WWW" button below his posts; that will link you to his website.
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011