Bert the Conqueror
Remembedr when Travel Channel visited Lagoon to film a special? Well, they also visited Park City for its Alpine Coaster for an entire Utah episode for the new Travel Channel Series Bert the Conqueror

In this episode he rides Sky Coaster and Wicked at Lagoon as well as the Alpine Coaster and some sort of human slingshot attraction in Park City as well. If you want to catch it, it airs Wednesday, June 16 at 9:30 PM E/P (I think that is 10:30 PM our time?)
Looks like he went to Cedar Point too. I just hope he sounds intelligent, unlike that narrator from Extreme(insert name here) - Again I say I hate that series.

Sounds cool that lagoon gets some recognition.
I thought this show wasn't airing yet?
Awesome you found that!

It looks like it will also be airing earlier at 9:00 PM as well (our time). If you miss both the 9:00 and 10:30, they seem to be airing this episode five or six more times in the week following the premiere.
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
Dang! I don't have cable or satellite so it sounds like I won't be able to see it. Frown
/\ I could record it for you; I was planning on recording it anyway. Wink
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
(06-05-2010, 09:53 PM)Velcro Wrote: Dang! I don't have cable or satellite so it sounds like I won't be able to see it. Frown

I'm in the same boat as you there.
(06-05-2010, 10:04 PM)Rubber Ducky Wrote: /\ I could record it for you; I was planning on recording it anyway. Wink

That would be great!
Thanks for the Heads Up RCInsider! I will be setting the DVR tomorrow. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I will certainly be checking this out. I think everyone that possibly can should watch this so we can compare notes! Happy
"Life is a rollercoaster. Try to eat a light lunch."

--David A. Schmaltz