Visiting Lagoon on ...
This thread is so you can put the date of when your going to Lagoon and so you will know if any of your buddies will be there! So..... I'm going to Lagoon on June 5 anyone else gonna be there??

I will be at lagoon with my friends june 6.
The ninth. If anybody cares. You could come say hi to a real live Wyomingite! They're the rarest in these 50 states you know.
I'll be at 3-Point Challenge on the 5th and the 6th... the following week's schedule is still at the park. Tongue
My wife and I are considering visiting the park during the week next week. I'll keep you all posted as to which dates specifically. Smile
Oh. This isn't a Lagoon dating service?

Well, it's looking like I might be there on the 18th.
A Lagoon dating service? Hmmm...

"LagoonisFun.com, your online source for meeting someone who loves Lagoon as much as you do."

Well I guess if the whole Lagoon fan site thing goes sour I could always give it a try. Happy
(06-03-2010, 09:01 PM)That Wyoming Kid Wrote: The ninth. If anybody cares. You could come say hi to a real live Wyomingite! They're the rarest in these 50 states you know.

LOL, but really, at around 400,000 population... it could be fun! Happy
^you have no Idea.
Scary part is I might be willing to give that a try! Smile
"Life is a rollercoaster. Try to eat a light lunch."

--David A. Schmaltz