Old Game Glass Pitch
Information 
Glass Pitch

Opened: 2001
Closed: 2012
Object: Throw a quarter and try to make it land (and stay) on a plate to win a jumbo prize
Price: $0.25 per game
Daily Winner Limit: One jumbo prize per player per day

[Image: normal_100_1705.jpg]
Hmmmmmmmmm, I could of sworn that you use pennies.
You could use a penny, but you won't win a prize if it stays on a plate.
Why not?
Because the rules state that you must get a quarter to land on the plate.
Do they exchange bills for quarters at the game?
Yes they do.
(05-19-2010, 06:18 PM)RCF Wrote: Do they exchange bills for quarters at the game?

I believe they do.

I liked the old glass pitch because of the variety of prizes that you could win, and it was only a dime. Also nothing was more fun than picking up ash trays that were thrown at the props in the back of terroride or castle. Wink
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

So is it hard to land on a plate because the way you guys are explaining it it looks easy.
(05-19-2010, 06:33 PM)skwid Wrote: I liked the old glass pitch because of the variety of prizes that you could win, and it was only a dime. Also nothing was more fun than picking up ash trays that were thrown at the props in the back of terroride or castle. Wink

I have lots of old ashtrays that I picked up while working in the back of Dracula's Castle. I was always amazed at how many people would just throw them around in the back.

(05-19-2010, 07:01 PM)Hackenslash Wrote: So is it hard to land on a plate because the way you guys are explaining it it looks easy.

Look at the picture. You are suppose to land a quarter on a flat glass surface. I have played this game for years and never won nor seen anyone win it.