2010 Entertainment Shows
Just wondering if they have finished remodeling the Carousel theatre stage, and if so how it looks now any pics anyone???? also with the Great American Music Box show the one replacing rock u to top if anyone knows much about it so far, as in who is in the show this year, them etc???? also if they are practicing yet
(05-07-2010, 07:08 PM)Slick Wrote: Just wondering if they have finished remodeling the Carousel theatre stage, and if so how it looks now any pics anyone???? also with the Great American Music Box show the one replacing rock u to top if anyone knows much about it so far, as in who is in the show this year, them etc???? also if they are practicing yet

I am not sure. I will check when I go to the park tomorow
The Entertainment Dep., will start rehearsals right after the auditions in January.
I'm glad that rehearsals will start after January. I was worried they would actually have shows this year. Tongue Notserious
(05-07-2010, 11:16 PM)Velcro Wrote: I'm glad that rehearsals will start after January. I was worried they would actually have shows this year. Tongue Notserious
Back When Mark and Kristie Used to Run Live E, Rehearsals started in March, not Mid/Late April and May.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
so they arent having live shows this year?
(05-08-2010, 09:00 AM)hackenslash23 Wrote: so they arent having live shows this year?

I know they are doin the Great American Jukeobox and the Broadway Corner, but I was still just tryin to find out if they are practicing now on the weekends and also what Carousel Theatre looks like now since about a month back when i went it was being remodeled.
(05-08-2010, 07:37 PM)Slick Wrote: ...what Carousel Theatre looks like now since about a month back when i went it was being remodeled.

Carousel Theater looks like this as of today:
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
I would hope that rehearsals have already started. Don't the shows begin around the end of May / beginning of June?
(05-09-2010, 06:49 PM)Velcro Wrote: I would hope that rehearsals have already started. Don't the shows begin around the end of May / beginning of June?
They will probably get to practice on the new Stage the night before! Tongue Laugh
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island