The Terroride Vulture- a disimprovement?
I thought the terroride vulture would be somewhere nondestructive but the mural is gone, and replaced with trees and paint they must of gotten from the north end of the park. It looks HORRIBLE. That mural was a piece of history- a favorite of everyone. I enjoyed the other improvements except for that they removed George AGAIN! The mural was one of my favorite parts of coming to Lagoon- may it rest in Phycho Dave's Junkyard, or the decaying boneyard, or some other international carnival where it will get ruined. Frown
I disagree, the new Terroride entrance looks great and is a good improvement. I think the mural was old, not really a historic work of art. It was just cool to look at every once in a while. I think I heard one of my friends say something about the mural once, and that same friend this year commented before I did about how good the trees and vulture look.
I think that lagoon should have a history hall or something like that where they can put all the old lagoon stuff rather that having it rot in Phycho Dave's Junkyard
I have not been to lagoon yet this summer. So... THE MURAL IS GONE FROM THE TERRORIDE?Cry That is the worst. I loved that complex, deep piece of art. Does anyone know what really happened to it? I would pay to have that thing. That was one of the things that used to scare me as a kid. I might have to cry myself to sleep if it really gone and not in a good place.
Na the mural had its time for something new, the vulture was very well done and I love it!
^But even so, they did a crappy job on it. The trees look like they were chopped out of someone's backyard, and the paintwork must of been done by someone with 2 fingers!
it looks good i love it
cool looking foreword to seeing CoasterSpot.com
(05-01-2010, 09:27 PM)rock Wrote: it looks good i love it

But do you miss the mural?
(05-01-2010, 09:35 PM)Invisible Ink Wrote:
(05-01-2010, 09:27 PM)rock Wrote: it looks good i love it

But do you miss the mural?

no i do not
cool looking foreword to seeing CoasterSpot.com
I also agree, I love the new vulture it is very cool...and the trees also add to the vulture! good job lagoon.