BomBora Discussion
MODERATOR NOTE: Please Keep All Relevant Discussion Regarding the Lagoon's 2011 Roller Coaster Project in this Thread and All Relevant Discussion Regarding the Lagoon's "Super Secret" Coaster Project in that Thread.

Thank You,
The Management
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
MODERATOR NOTE: Please Keep All Relevant Discussion Regarding the Lagoon's "Super Secret" Coaster Project in this Thread and All Relevant Discussion Regarding the Lagoon's 2011 Roller Coaster Project in that Thread.

Thank You,
The Management
(04-06-2010, 03:59 PM)dajaq2 Wrote: Has anyone considered that it might be new lockers are a differant ride other than a coaster going up near LAB after all we do have Odysea and the Dragan there allready?

Anything is possible.

(04-06-2010, 04:46 PM)RCInsider Wrote: ^ Well the fact Dal Freeman mentioned a new kiddie coaster in that EXACT same spot makes you think otherwise.

Very good point.
(04-07-2010, 02:06 AM)Velcro Wrote:
(04-06-2010, 03:59 PM)dajaq2 Wrote: Has anyone considered that it might be new lockers are a differant ride other than a coaster going up near LAB after all we do have Odysea and the Dragan there allready?

Anything is possible.
Except the Fact New Lockers do not require Piles arranged in a pattern reminiscent of a roller coaster layout. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
i am hoping for a nice calm family coaster that would be a good family coaster
There is a temporary building in the employee parking lot just north of Sky Scraper, and a new high voltage line was installed on the north side of the park...hmm.
ok does any one know the location for this coaster ? i couldnt tell in the pic
It is across from Jumping Dragon in a small section of Lagoon-A Beach where the kept a bunch of the tubes. It will also go into two terraces behind the land.
(04-07-2010, 02:39 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Except the Fact New Lockers do not require Piles arranged in a pattern reminiscent of a roller coaster layout. Wink

They have us all fooled. It will be new lockers in the layout of a roller coaster. Doh Why didn't we think of this before! Notserious
(04-07-2010, 01:19 PM)hackenslash23 Wrote: ok does any one know the location for this coaster ? i couldnt tell in the pic

(04-07-2010, 05:32 PM)Velcro Wrote:
(04-07-2010, 02:39 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Except the Fact New Lockers do not require Piles arranged in a pattern reminiscent of a roller coaster layout. Wink

They have us all fooled. It will be new lockers in the layout of a roller coaster. Doh Why didn't we think of this before! Notserious

hmmm where did you find this out??? i am couriousConfused