BomBora Discussion
Sid,
So have u ever wrote the back lot stunt coaster or the roundabout???? or has anyone else.....just wondering if BLSC is pretty cool or if the roundabout is better. I'm gettin pretty excited over this......would love to know the heights and speeds of this new coaster tho....hope it way higher and faster then wicked!!!
It is really hard to say. I would think somewhere in between because the footprint looks smaller than the Bat.
Quote: We believe this "Super Secret" Roller Coaster will be placed in the North End of the Park in what is now the Employee Parking Lot and will be Lagoon's Tallest Coaster!

Who is "We"? Why does "We" think it will be Lagoon's tallest coaster? Based on what?

Also, Roundabout, and BLSC look extremely lame, and boring. Fingers crossed hoping they dont copy either one of those two coasters.
(04-05-2010, 12:34 PM)Slick Wrote: Sid,
So have u ever wrote the back lot stunt coaster or the roundabout???? or has anyone else.....just wondering if BLSC is pretty cool or if the roundabout is better. I'm gettin pretty excited over this......would love to know the heights and speeds of this new coaster tho....hope it way higher and faster then wicked!!!
I have been on Backlot Stunt Coaster at Kings Island and it was a great Family Coaster. I think we'll just have to wait and see what happens with this coaster. Smile

(04-05-2010, 04:11 PM)skid_68 Wrote:
Quote: We believe this "Super Secret" Roller Coaster will be placed in the North End of the Park in what is now the Employee Parking Lot and will be Lagoon's Tallest Coaster!

Who is "We"? Why does "We" think it will be Lagoon's tallest coaster? Based on what?
"We" as in The Management and our Sources.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
In Lab Lagoon as put up a wooden barrier wall (like disney) what ever it is lagoon wants to keep it a secret, rather than just putting up a fence.
Anybody else see what looks like someone sleeping in the middle of field. Or maybe Lagoon is sacrificing people for blessings on the new ride :p

Look in the middle of the first photo
My Coaster Count: 99
Sky's Coaster Count: 14
Follow Beyond Vertical on Twitter!
(04-05-2010, 04:54 PM)LagoonGoon Wrote: In Lab Lagoon as put up a wooden barrier wall (like disney) what ever it is lagoon wants to keep it a secret, rather than just putting up a fence.
I think the Construction Walls have been put up so Construction doesn't distract from the rest of the park. The Construction Walls look 100 Times better than a Temporary Chain Link Fence! Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
BangheadI don't like the wooden barriers. I feel like something is being hidden that I can't know about and not knowing things makes me try to know, henceforth getting me in trouble. Chain link fences are the way to go. You can see through them. Unsure But I do hope it is something that I can ride with my nephews.
It probably will be. The 2012 coaster will be the scary one.
Is it just me, or does a 2012 opening date seem a little far off for track and supports that are already onsite. Why would Lagoon not open this coaster in 2011? The question is, will this be a family or thrill coaster as the track as of what we see could be either.

The other problem I am having is that the track and support work looks familiar to Sky Rocket which is almost an exact copy of Wicked! certainly Lagoon wouldn't want that...