May 8th Potluck
Exclamation 
Please use this topic for all May Potluck discussion. This post will be updated frequently to display the most relevant potluck information. Check back often.

Main Dish: Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Terrace: Ensign Terrace

Just a reminder: Our potlucks are bring your own drinks.

Current attendance count: 28
(Estimate attendance count at about 10 higher than what I am posting for now since some members of the Potluck committee seem to have trouble finding the "signup" link. Tongue)

Items being brought:
  • Rolls
  • Tres Leches cake
  • Baked Beans
  • Macaroni Mallory Sallad
  • Powdered Sugar & Strawberries (funnel cake topping)
  • Homemade cookies
  • Chips

If you need some ideas on what to bring, we can always use a vegetable type dish or a veggie tray. Desserts are okay to bring, but keep in mind that we do provide funnel cakes for dessert at each potluck. If you would like to bring a dessert, consider bringing a topping or two for the funnel cakes.

Are there any activities that anyone would like to do as a group other than the meal? If so, please reply and tell me your idea.
(04-10-2010, 12:53 AM)Velcro Wrote: Please use this topic for all May Potluck discussion. This post will be updated frequently to display the most relevant potluck information. Check back often.

Main Dish: Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Terrace: To Be Announced

Just a reminder: Our potlucks are bring your own drinks.

Current attendance count: 9

Items being brought:
  • Rolls
  • Tres Leches cake

If you need some ideas on what to bring, we can always use a vegetable type dish or a veggie tray. Desserts are okay to bring, but keep in mind that we do provide funnel cakes for dessert at each potluck. If you would like to bring a dessert, consider bringing a topping or two for the funnel cakes.

Are there any activities that anyone would like to do as a group other than the meal? If so, please reply and tell me your idea.
Mom is Making Baked Beans, Macaroni Mallory Salad, and Powdered Sugar & Strawberries for the Funnel Cakes. Kayla is baking here famous Homemade Cookies. I am bringing the Funnel Cakes, as always.

I think we need to underline that all Lagoon is Fun Potlucks are now Bring Your Own Beverages. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-10-2010, 12:56 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(04-10-2010, 12:53 AM)Velcro Wrote: Just a reminder: Our potlucks are bring your own drinks.
I think we need to underline that all Lagoon is Fun Potlucks are now Bring Your Own Beverages. Wink

Though if you would like to bring, say, a 12-pack of something to share, it's definitely going to go to use. Just don't plan on having drinks at the terrace unless you bring some for yourself. You never know if I'm actually going to bring Dew or not. Tongue
Cannibal Count: 20
I just sent a convincing email to my dad to let me go to the May Potluck! It might work, and I am hoping to come to the October Potluck too!
(04-11-2010, 06:11 PM)UtahDude Wrote: I just sent a convincing email to my dad to let me go to the May Potluck! It might work, and I am hoping to come to the October Potluck too!

What ever happened to face to face or phone communication with our youth. Unsure
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

I want to avoid the walk downstairs. Happy Also, you can't send an attachment of the potluck flyer to your dad in a face to face conversation.Tongue
(04-11-2010, 07:38 PM)UtahDude Wrote: I want to avoid the walk downstairs. Happy Also, you can't send an attachment of the potluck flyer to your dad in a face to face conversation.Tongue
You could print it off and show him a reality attachment. Tongue
I know, I thought of that, but then I have to walk downstairs. And besides, I don't have a color printer and it might look boring to him.
(04-12-2010, 05:57 AM)UtahDude Wrote: I know, I thought of that, but then I have to walk downstairs. And besides, I don't have a color printer and it might look boring to him.
Remember Children, Color = Excitement! Laugh
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-12-2010, 07:25 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(04-12-2010, 05:57 AM)UtahDude Wrote: I know, I thought of that, but then I have to walk downstairs. And besides, I don't have a color printer and it might look boring to him.
Remember Children, Color = Excitement! Laugh

SQUIRREL!!!
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]