I heard!
Wink 
I heard that they are going to bringing back some of the old games like Slam Dunk and Touchdown.
So that's what that does!

www.news-with-conor.com
(03-07-2010, 07:18 PM)Mr. WICKED Wrote: I head that they are going to brining back some of the old games like Slam Dunk and Touchdown.

Heard what kind of games? Video games or what?
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
Doubt it Slam Dunk and Touch Down only were removed 1 and 2 seasons ago and slam dunk the name and rules were just changed the game is still there.
(03-07-2010, 07:25 PM)LagoonGoon Wrote: Doubt it Slam Dunk and Touch Down only were removed 1 and 2 seasons ago and slam dunk the name and rules were just changed the game is still there.

slam dunk witch game is it now?
cool looking foreword to seeing CoasterSpot.com
Locking this Thread because it is based on Wild Speculation.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-07-2010, 07:47 PM)mylagoon@live.com Wrote:
(03-07-2010, 07:25 PM)LagoonGoon Wrote: Doubt it Slam Dunk and Touch Down only were removed 1 and 2 seasons ago and slam dunk the name and rules were just changed the game is still there.

slam dunk witch game is it now?

Replying to clarify this for everyone:

Slam Dunk was changed to Shoot 'Til You Win for the 2009 season. It is still located on the North end of the park next to Samurai. Wink
Cannibal Count: 20
(03-07-2010, 09:08 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Locking this Thread because it is based on Wild Speculation.

Wild speculation rules. I heard that Lagoon was going to build the world's biggest underground amusement park!
(03-07-2010, 09:08 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Locking this Thread because it is based on Wild Speculation.

Sid, don't you know that "Wild Speculation" is what drives all forms of media? Laugh
President, LIF Missouri Chapter, lolHappy
(03-08-2010, 10:42 AM)The Reegster Wrote:

Sid, don't you know that "Wild Speculation" is what drives all forms of media? Laugh
That Damn Liberal Media! Laugh
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Maybe we should stop replying to this topic, since it's locked and all. Tongue
Cannibal Count: 20