Summer Trips
Well, it's officially March, so summer's just around the corner. Who's got summer amusement park trips lined up?

We've got a lot of ideas, but we probably won't end up going anywhere exotic. We just went to Magic Mountain at the end of January and loved it. That might be enough for us this year.

We're thinking of doing an East Coast trip to DC & the parks fairly close by like Busch Gardens Europe, Kings Dominion, and Hershey Park. We were also considering Orlando, but it's further away from Tampa than I thought and I'd really like to hit BGA if we go to South Florida.

There are rumors of a possible family reunion sometime this summer and it might happen in an amusement park area like Disneyland, but otherwise, we'll pass on the LA area this summer since we were just there.

What does everyone else have planned?
I really want to get out to some fun parks but the prospects don't look good for me this year. Just going to stick with Lagoon this year. Smile
We are going to DISNEYLAND the last week of April!!!!! Then we might go to LAGOON sometime this summer for Youth City Council!!!! HappyHappy I'M EXCITED!!!

(03-02-2010, 05:01 PM)1496Lagoon Wrote: We are going to DISNEYLAND the last week of April!!!!! Then we might go to LAGOON sometime this summer for Youth City Council!!!! HappyHappy I'M EXCITED!!!
I'm going to Cedar Point and Kings Island in Mid-June! Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I usually can only afford to go to lagoon with my friends once or twice, but as my senior graduation trip my friends and I will be going to ohio for several weeks and seeing the park in in that area. I spend my summers as a camp counselor so I have little time to go to parks. Sad as it is Frown
Most you probably already know this, but I'll being going to DLR/Knott's in a couple of weeks and I'll be at Lagoon pretty much every day this summer. Smile
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
I'll be going to lagoon, disneyland, williamsberg, KD and Buch Gardens in april, then in July/august I will be going on three cruises/other stuff in Europe in all the scandinavian countries: including Norway, Sweeden, Finland, Russia, denmark, holland, belguim, England and scotland. We are renting a cottage on the Loch Ness in Scotland.
(03-02-2010, 05:55 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(03-02-2010, 05:01 PM)1496Lagoon Wrote: We are going to DISNEYLAND the last week of April!!!!! Then we might go to LAGOON sometime this summer for Youth City Council!!!! HappyHappy I'M EXCITED!!!
Do you go to Cedar Point EVERY summer?
Probably: if I know sid at all
(03-02-2010, 08:28 PM)UtahDude Wrote: I'll be going to lagoon, disneyland, williamsberg, KD and Buch Gardens in april, then in July/august I will be going on three cruises/other stuff in Europe in all the scandinavian countries: including Norway, Sweeden, Finland, Russia, denmark, holland, belguim, England and scotland. We are renting a cottage on the Loch Ness in Scotland.
I will be DEMANDING Photo Trip Reports of ALL of those Places. Wink

(03-02-2010, 08:40 PM)strong4 Wrote:
(03-02-2010, 05:55 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
Do you go to Cedar Point EVERY summer?

(03-02-2010, 08:46 PM)UtahDude Wrote: Probably: if I know sid at all
To both of you, no. Laugh Last year was the first time I returned to Cedar Point since I worked there in 2001.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island