2010 Employment Guide & Employment Q & A
Sorry if this has already been disscused i searched the topic and found the same thing only it was for past seasons.

So just wondering who here is currently employed at Lagoon, and plans to go back for another great season, or who is planning to be a new hire this year if so what department?

I my self have worked in the rides department for two seasons going on three this season i will be a black badger at last! Happy
I've done two seasons of Frightmares, and I'm returning for my second season in games. I will not be doing Frightmares again next year though.

*By the way, it's "badger", not "bagger." (You wear a badge, not a bag.)
Cannibal Count: 20
Maybe Lagoon has decided to wear name bags this upcoming season. Tongue
You know I worked at Lagoon in the late eighties and early nineties, I just figured that a black and red bagger was a girl who carried a large red or black bag with their entire life in it. I just figured they got kicked out of the red bagger club and was now a part of the black baggers.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

skwid Wrote: You know I worked at Lagoon in the late eighties and early nineties, I just figured that a black and red bagger was a girl who carried a large red or black bag with their entire life in it. I just figured they got kicked out of the red bagger club and was now a part of the black baggers. Happy
You are BAD! >Happy
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Jordan Wrote: I've done two seasons of Frightmares, and I'm returning for my second season in games. I will not be doing Frightmares again next year though.

*By the way, it's "badger", not "bagger." (You wear a badge, not a bag.)

hahaha my bad sorry typo :-\
LagoonGoon Wrote: hahaha my bad sorry typo :-\

No worries, just thought I'd let you know. Wink
Cannibal Count: 20
Jordan Wrote: No worries, just thought I'd let you know. Wink

Yes thank you Smile

so back to jobs at lagoon in 2010?
Hi Guys. I'm Charlie I plan on working at Lagoon this 2010 Season. However I have a few question before I apply. About where to work and a few other things. I'll ask them when I find the right place for them on the boards.
CharlieHeart2484 Wrote: Hi Guys. I'm Charlie I plan on working at Lagoon this 2010 Season. However I have a few question before I apply. About where to work and a few other things. I'll ask them when I find the right place for them on the boards.

Welcome to the forum Charlie. Feel free to introduce yourself to us in the Meet and Greet Topic. That is also a great place to learn about the rest of us.

As far as asking questions about working at Lagoon goes, I would recommend creating your topic in the General Discussion area.

LagoonGoon Wrote: so back to jobs at lagoon in 2010?

It's quite possible that some people may not want to admit they work for Lagoon here on the website. I can assure you that we do have a couple that will probably be working for the park in 2010.