Rides that you will not or cannot ride.
(04-23-2013, 03:49 AM)Coasters Wrote: I'll ride everything and when hell freezes over I'll ride that too

lol...Agreed! Shades
(04-23-2013, 07:33 AM)gregwibert Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 03:49 AM)Coasters Wrote: I'll ride everything and when hell freezes over I'll ride that too

lol...Agreed! Shades

That used to be on Lagoon's hats and shirts one year. 2001 I think
Cannot do the spinners or I get very sick. I developed this nausea about 5-7 years ago and do not know how it happened. it was like a switch "turn it off." Let's see how many people get that reference...
[Image: rl_109752.jpg]
Steel: Maverick - Cedar Point
Wood: The Voyage - Holiday World
I'll ride anything. But getting older does take a toll on my back.
3 or 4 years ago, I tried to ride the Bat and the Spider on a trip. On both I was was too big around and the harness would not close... besides be dissapointed about not being able to ride them, I was totally embarassed having to get out and take a walk of shame to the exit to wait for my wife and kids. Since then, I only ride the the open seating rides, Rattlesnake Rapids, Jetstar2, Skyride.etc... the new stuff, I haven't tried and would be to depressed to try and fail to get a seat..
I do still ride Collossus though, every year since what? 1982-83?
I know the walk of shame very well, so I understand how you felt. I have never tried to ride the Bat myself for the same reason you haven't tried any of the new rides. I know I won't fit, so I don't even try.
(05-02-2013, 09:14 PM)spacejunkie Wrote: 3 or 4 years ago, I tried to ride the Bat and the Spider on a trip. On both I was was too big around and the harness would not close... besides be dissapointed about not being able to ride them, I was totally embarassed having to get out and take a walk of shame to the exit to wait for my wife and kids. Since then, I only ride the the open seating rides, Rattlesnake Rapids, Jetstar2, Skyride.etc... the new stuff, I haven't tried and would be to depressed to try and fail to get a seat..
I do still ride Collossus though, every year since what? 1982-83?

(05-02-2013, 09:21 PM)Velcro Wrote: I know the walk of shame very well, so I understand how you felt. I have never tried to ride the Bat myself for the same reason you haven't tried any of the new rides. I know I won't fit, so I don't even try.

The new T-Cups appear to be open seating...do either of you think you would be able to ride them?? I personally haven't tried them yet.
Unless Lagoon has removed them, the Tea Cups do have seatbelts.
I have to admit I can't do Dracula's Castle or the Terror Ride. I tried Dracula once when I was 15 but ended up covering my eyes after the portrait of the woman. I'd never make it through frightmares.

as for other rides, I don't know if my large hips will fit in the swings anymore.
Ah the screaming picture... The scream and laugh was recorded from a rides office assistant in the 90's named Cami. Just a FYI.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]