Rides that you will not or cannot ride.
I will not go on Jet Star - it's too rickety and I get thrown around. I also usually won't go on the X-adventure rides very often, because I don't like paying for them. And I won't go on the Rock-o-Plane or Screamer because they make me sick.

The only ride I say I CAN'T go on is the Rocket. The last time I went on a drop ride like those, I had a panic attack and passed out. In retrospect, I find the event to be rather funny, as it scared the crap out of some of my friends. (And the ride attendant.) And I guess kiddieland - though I might be able to sneak on some of them. (jk) I'm really short, but not that short. Hopefully.
Uhhhhhhhhh...
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
Laugh
Just those. I've gotten better over the years. First girl who has lived in Utah all her life and never ridden Colossus until she was 20! Ha ha ha!
"Life is a rollercoaster. Try to eat a light lunch."

--David A. Schmaltz
Tilt-A-Whirl Wrote: I'll probably never do Wicked. That first hill is just too high.

I've been on coasters with bigger loops than Wicked's height!

Kyle Wrote: I've been on coasters with bigger loops than Wicked's height!
Mantis has a 119ft Vertical Loop. Laugh
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Well, I've lived in the U-T all my life and have only visited Disneyland. My experience with amusement parks is pretty, uh, limited.
"Life is a rollercoaster. Try to eat a light lunch."

--David A. Schmaltz
Rocketttttt.
There's quite a list for me! Happy Let's see...
The Rocket,
Jet Star 2,
Colossus,
Samurai,
Rock-O-Plane,
Centennial Screamer,
Wild Mouse,
Wicked (TOO. FRICKING. TALL.),
Spider,
Rattlesnake Rapids,
Air Race,
Hydro Luge,
Log Flume,
Sky Scraper,
And, believe it or not...
Sky Ride!
Samurai (hurts my back) and what's that other worthless Mondial ride... Oh, yeah, cliff hangar because it's always broken.
I'll ride everything and when hell freezes over I'll ride that too