Rides that you will not or cannot ride.
Rides that I will not do: Cliffhanger, Rollercoaster, Catapult and Samurai. Tilt-a-Whirl is debatable.

Rides that I cannot do: Rock-o-plane, Bat, and of course quite a few kiddie rides.
President, LIF Missouri Chapter, lolHappy
On the "cannot do" category is this based on how one feels about a particular ride only or can we list it because of physical limitations?
I haven't really found any rides that I will certainly not do. I still have to ride Screamer and some X-Venture stuff (Sky Coaster, Catapult, Top Eliminator) though, I haven't ridden them yet. Sad, right?

I do need a re-ride of Rock-o-Plane, last time I rode it I was a pathetic wimp who wouldn't even go upside down. I don't think I can really count that at all. Laugh

The only rides I cannot ride are a few kiddie rides.
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
[quote author=Mr. LagoonIsFun link=topic=3842.msg31997#msg31997 date=1236659813]
On the "cannot do" category is this based on how one feels about a particular ride only or can we list it because of physical limitations?
The Only 2 Rides I Refuse to Ride are Rock-O-Plane and Hydro Luge.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I can understand not wanting to ride the giant flusher, but why Rock-o? I love getting my self overly-nauseated by performing countless amounts of somersaults over and over again.  Laugh

Well since I met hubby there really isn't a ride I won't go on.
Smile, it will make people wonder.
Personally I won't ride any ride that gets me wet, I end up getting hives, and walking funny.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

This past season, I stopped riding Jet Star II .. I can't help but stare at that unpainted section of track rattling away every time a car hits it and worry .. or freak when the operators run out and hammer the track back together .. *shudders*.
Reegster Wrote: Rides that I will not do: Cliffhanger, Rollercoaster, Catapult and Samurai. Tilt-a-Whirl is debatable.

Rides that I cannot do: Rock-o-plane, Bat, and of course quite a few kiddie rides.

I guess I will give explanations for these!

Cliffhanger: I do not like hanging upside down that long.

Rollercoaster: Because my legs are long, my knees are just jammed into the seatback in front of me, it feels like a pack of gnomes is beating on my