Lagoon's 2009 Live Entertainment
So what are the rumors and/or known facts regarding Lagoon's always super-fabulous entertainment?
President, LIF Missouri Chapter, lolHappy
Rock U 2 the Top: Cast Members: boys- JT ,Corey, New Guy. Girls- Emily, Mickelle, Danja

A Broadway show during the day on the Carousel Theater

And a Cowboy show during the day in front of Game Time

That is all i know of ATM

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
Yay for New guy and Cowboy shows!?

just one cowboy show the other is a broadway show both during the day

I remember when they had "cowboy shows" in Pioneer Village! But that's another thread for another time.
FS Wrote: I remember when they had "cowboy shows" in Pioneer Village! But that's another thread for another time.

Cowboy shows in Pioneer Village?!?! That doesn't make sense.
haha he already did!

Lagoon has updated its 2009 entertainment page at Lagoon park.com. You can check out all the shows here

As was previously reported here at Lagoon Is Fun, the Music USA theater will be closed this year. Does anyone know what will happen to the Music USA theater?

Rock U2 the Top will debut on Saturday, May 23rd. American Jukebox and Broadway Corner will begin on Saturday June 6.

At the Game Time Stage, the new show American Jukebox will be performing 4 shows daily except on Mondays. Show times start at 4:15, 5:15, 6:30, and 7:30pm.

The show celebrating the music of Broadway, Broadway Corner, is in the Carousel Theater and will perform daily except on Sundays. Show times at 1:45, 2:45, 4:00 and 5:00.

And returning for another season is the long running Rock U2 the Top performing daily except on Tuesdays. Show times at 6:30, 8:00, and 9:30.

Based on earlier reports of two afternoon shows and only one evening show I was worried that those of us who only went to the park in the evening would be missing out. But now I am really excited about the show. If i was to be in the park before 5:00pm I would be able to see all 3 shows in the same evening. Very nicely done Lagoon.
So much for a "Cowboy Show" huh Kayla? Tongue I wish Lagoon would have picked a BETTER name than "American Jukebox," which is the name of a Show that has been running at Busch Garden's Europe for many years and produced many IAAPA E Ticket Awards over the years.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
We should take bets on what songs will be in the set list.