Stratosphere Rides
What would be some crazy rides to add on to the Stratosphere? (That already exist Tongue)
Not going to happen.
^ Shut up. He just asked if you could use your imagination for once.

I would like to see a Half pipe off the side of it about half way down. That would be awesome.

^It'd be SCARY, I'll tell ya that!
[quote author=Kyle link=topic=3420.msg28369#msg28369 date=1218582738]

I would like to see a Half pipe off the side of it about half way down. That would be awesome.
Catapult! (Instead of the space shot :o )
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
MetalliX Wrote: Catapult! (Instead of the space shot :o )

Ok, space shot does not scare me, catapult instead... I would leave a seat mohawk!!!
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

^ A Seat Mohawk? ROFL

Catapult would be awesome on top of the stratosphere... until one of the cables failed.

[quote author=Kyle link=topic=3420.msg28369#msg28369 date=1218582738]

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
^ That's insane. Where did you get this info? I can't find it, lol.