Dream Renovation
Have you ever wanted Dream Renovations at lagoon? You probably have! For example, you probably wanted dracula's castle to be WDW's Haunted Mansion! Or have Wicked be a 95 degree angle. These renovations could even be themes to rides!

The kind of renovation I would like to have would be a snowboarding/terrain park theme on Wicked since it has snowboarding elements everywhere. Well just imagine if Lagoon built a enviroment that look like a ski resort (U know Railings, jumps, halfpipe,etc.) and believe it or not the Building would be the "lodge"!
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
You have quite the imagination...
The Bat would be much cooler inside a CAVE.

Colossus could have some cool animatronic dragons around it, like in the double helix, that would be cool.

And we definitely need the Log Flume to have it's drop raised, put inside a building, and themed in Pioneer times!

And Putter Around the Park, need I say anything?
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
The Bat in a cave sounds awesome! Also it would be cool if collossus had a tunnel on the loops that looked like a dragon from the outside! And what to do with spider?
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
I want Spider to become Crush's Coaster. http://rcdb.com/id3306.htm
But then they'll have to change the name if it's under water!
I would like if they put a cliff behind Cliffhanger, and have Rocket be inside a building with actual stars on top and make it really look like you're going into outer space.
Roller Wrote: I would like if they put a cliff behind Cliffhanger, and have Rocket be inside a building with actual stars on top and make it really look like you're going into outer space.

I agree with the Cliffhanger idea, but quite frankly, to me what gives the Rocket it's intensity is the fact you can see you are 200 feet up in the air. Sure they could copy TOT and open the shaft at the top, but in my opinion, freefall rides aren't scary enough when enclosed in a building.
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
Would you rather see a (boring) tall building or rockets towers?
Both!