Lagoon Bounceback Question
Jordan Wrote: ^ BTW, Bounceback started Friday. Wink

Hehehehe....

Question about bounceback... One the website, It says it ends on July 4th, but on the annoying-as-hell-every-5-minutes-announcement at Lagoon, it says it ends July 6th?

Trust the announcement, you know how the website is. Tongue
Cannibal Count: 20
For Bounce Back One, You Must Purchase a Ticket By July 04, 2008 and Bounce Back before July 06, 2008.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I also have a question. I heard somewhere that if you purchase a ticket and pick up your bounce-back pass, you can use it at the next month's bounce-back time. Does that make sense? Like if I don't bouce back during the July one, but I get a ticket during that time, I can use it if they have one in August. True or not?
"Life is a rollercoaster. Try to eat a light lunch."

--David A. Schmaltz
linearinduction Wrote: For Bounce Back One, You Must Purchase a Ticket By July 04, 2008 and Bounce Back before July 06, 2008.

Alright, thanks, that seriously confused me. lol

Tilt-A-Whirl Wrote: I also have a question. I heard somewhere that if you purchase a ticket and pick up your bounce-back pass, you can use it at the next month's bounce-back time. Does that make sense? Like if I don't bouce back during the July one, but I get a ticket during that time, I can use it if they have one in August. True or not?

That sounds like a question for Guest Services.
Tilt-A-Whirl Wrote: I also have a question. I heard somewhere that if you purchase a ticket and pick up your bounce-back pass, you can use it at the next month's bounce-back time. Does that make sense? Like if I don't bouce back during the July one, but I get a ticket during that time, I can use it if they have one in August. True or not?
If you miss your "Bounce Back", there is a Weekend in September for "Fall Back". Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
I have another question. I know it says the Bounce Back only lasts until July 27th. Will there be a Bounce Back on the 28th of July?
[quote author=redboy13 link=topic=3224.msg27370#msg27370 date=1216443274]
I have another question. I know it says the Bounce Back only lasts until July 27th. Will there be a Bounce Back on the 28th of July?
[quote author=linearinduction link=topic=3224.msg27381#msg27381 date=1216507250]
From our Forum News Ticker -
The Answer is No, the last day to Bounceback to Lagoon for Bounceback #2 is Sunday, July 27, 2008. If you have an All Day Passport (purchased between Thursday July 10 & Friday, July 25) Validated for Bounceback and you are unable to use it during the Bounceback period, All is not Lost. During a Weekend in September (usually the last Saturday & Sunday before Frightmares I believe) Lagoon has a "Fallback" Promotion, where you can use your unused Validated Bounceback All Day Passport and Fallback during that weekend for 8.00 + Tax. Smile I hope this answers your question, and please feel free to fully participate in the Forums. Smile

Bounceback #3 Begins on Thursday, July 30, 2008. Any Eligible Ride Passport must be Purchased and Validated between Thursday, July 30, 2008 and