Flying Carpet Discussion Thread (1986-1999)
(06-27-2015, 06:23 PM)Cannibal Crazy Wrote: Do any pictures of this ride still exist? Also the bone yard seems pretty interesting, that'd be cool to take a tour through if that could actually happen lol.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
There's not too much left in either boneyards, and carpet has been long gone. You can also see the North Boneyard from Scraper and Rocket. Wink

Carpet was a ride I loved as a Kid and Until it was Removed. The Weber 1001 Nachets was far superior in Themeing and Riding Position on the Gondola, to the HUSS Rainbow, IMO. I think the only good looking HUSS Rainbow was the "Mexican" Themed one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Here's a video of Lagoon's Carpet (2:25):

And of course, Lagoon History has more information: http://lagoonhistory.com/project/attract...ng-carpet/