Flying Carpet Discussion Thread (1986-1999)
It's all about the dollar, besides I'm sure a carnival would buy it at the right price. There are reasons I don't ride the rides at the state fair.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

[quote author=iamcheese link=topic=369.msg2899#msg2899 date=1124344518]
[quote author=lagoonfreek link=topic=369.msg2545#msg2545 date=1120767588]
[quote author=lagoonfreek link=topic=369.msg2918#msg2918 date=1124412448]
[quote author=iamcheese link=topic=369.msg2899#msg2899 date=1124344518]
[quote author=lagoonfreek link=topic=369.msg2545#msg2545 date=1120767588]
carpet was not made of wood, it was made of steel. it Lake park terrace was a large terrace, the carpet is behind the grounds office. Oh I know why the pile of wood is so big, that must be jet star 1 ground up with it. Happy or maybe it's trees.

skwid Wrote: carpet was not made of wood, it was made of steel. it Lake park terrace was a large terrace, the carpet is behind the grounds office. Oh I know why the pile of wood is so big, that must be jet star 1 ground up with it. Happy or maybe it's trees.

i know the flying carpet wasnt wood and i know that the carpet part is in the boneyard i was saying part of the pile might have been part of the old wild mouse the other guy was saying was in the warehouse

also i kind of know better than most people that lake park was big... i had to work in there last year
ah come on skwid....
Or riding a ride and watch the operator throw his cigarette into you face
LOL.
you know, them walking off the ride to hit on the girls isn't a bad thing, the rides don't have timers, you get a longer ride.
[move]WEEEEEEE!!!!![/move]

Jet Star 1, LMAO!