The Great "Six Flags Rumor" Mega Thread
I remember one not long ago with beach style design that said Pioneer Village.
(07-16-2017, 06:04 PM)Brăden Wrote: I remember one not long ago with beach style design that said Pioneer Village.
Hilarious!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
On the topic of RC getting the RMC treatment, uh no.

An RMC at Lagoon, a ground up ride would be sweet.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(07-17-2017, 09:06 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: On the topic of RC getting the RMC treatment, uh no.

An RMC at Lagoon, a ground up ride would be sweet.

I was being slightly tongue-in-cheek hyperbolic with that RMC thought... I don't honestly think anyone in the Freed family would actually let that happen (they care too much about the heritage of the ride).
(07-17-2017, 08:03 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: I was being slightly tongue-in-cheek hyperbolic with that RMC thought... I don't honestly think anyone in the Freed family would actually let that happen (they care too much about the heritage of the ride).

yeah I figured that. They make some bad choices sometimes but luckily that is one they wont make.

If you really want to freak someone out, just point out that Roller Coaster will be celebrating its 100th year anniversary in four years, so Lagoon must be making some big plans for the ride. Maybe the t-shirt is a small hint for the celebration: Roller Coaster, a re-imagining.   Happy Tongue Devil
Yeah, with a dark ride section inside a mountain.
(07-19-2017, 09:32 AM)Willenator Wrote: If you really want to freak someone out, just point out that Roller Coaster will be celebrating its 100th year anniversary in four years, so Lagoon must be making some big plans for the ride. Maybe the t-shirt is a small hint for the celebration: Roller Coaster, a re-imagining.   Happy Tongue  Devil

Why not? lol! Might be a fun idea to play around with. I have an almost finished No Limits recreation of RC that I could "modify!"

(07-19-2017, 10:58 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Why not? lol! Might be a fun idea to play around with. I have an almost finished No Limits recreation of RC that I could "modify!"
Count me as Intrigued, but I doubt Lagoon wouldn't let anyone touch the ride but GCII (Rebuilt Middle Hills in 1996/1997) and Gravity Group. Now, GravityKraft Trains on Roller Coaster, that I would LOVE!!!! No Seatbelts and Super Comfy Seats and Restraints.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-19-2017, 11:20 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Count me as Intrigued, but I doubt Lagoon wouldn't let anyone touch the ride but GCII (Rebuilt Middle Hills in 1996/1997) and Gravity Group. Now, GravityKraft Trains on Roller Coaster, that I would LOVE!!!! No Seatbelts and Super Comfy Seats and Restraints.

I think GCI trains on Roller Coaster would be awesome! But I also doubt Lagoon would let anyone touch the ride.