Find that Photo!

When I was playing DaveHi1's countdown to the Lagoon Opening (or attempting to), it greatly increased my visitation to the photo gallery. So, in a flash of inspiration, I've decided to open a permanent thread for this (not one that runs out in 20 or so days).

RULES:

For those of you who are new to the game, here are the rules (they have changed since I started the topic, these are the most recent rules):
  • I post a small portion of a larger picture
  • You guess what the picture is
  • Once somebody gets it right, I will post the key, a new photo, and the updated score
  • I will only post a new picture once per day
  • Every 10 pictures, I will total the scores and declare the winner of that round
  • After I declare the winner, everybody's score is set back to 0 and we begin a new round
  • I can give small hints here and there, so I would read my posts carefully (wait, what?)
  • One guess, per person, per picture. (e.x. "I think it is Roller Coaster or Fire Dragon") Your guess will not be counted if you guess two items.
  • If you don't guess the picture in a week, I'll give myself the point and move on to the next picture.

Here's picture #1:
[Image: mystery1uu5.png]

Enjoy!
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
Cliffhanger sign.... Piece of cake! Laugh
Cannibal Count: 20
For some reason I thought it was the sign above that one place that is the enterence to Lagoon-A-Beach. NOw that Jordan said it's the sign of Cliffhanger, I knew I was completely wrong.
Great idea Rubber Ducky. Have fun everyone.
You have guessed correctly!

Here is the full photo:

[Image: normal_cliffhanger2005010.jpg]

This next picture is a bit tricky (well, maybe):
[Image: mystery2nv9.png]
Rock U2 the top.

What are we doing for dinner?
In Case No One has Figured it out yet, The Cliffhanger Logo is a Rip Off of the Survivor Logo! Laugh
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Being a rabid fan of "Survivor" I would have to say yes, yes it is.

Cliffhanger: Outscream, Outhurl, Outlast

"Life is a rollercoaster. Try to eat a light lunch."

--David A. Schmaltz
pennyfarmer Wrote: Rock U2 the top.

Correct!

Here is mystery photo #3:
[Image: mystery3sz6.png]
Ferris Wheel looking down from the top.