Fun House Fishy
Yesterday I realized that the area by the Terror ride which use to be the fun house changed. It use to have windows last year that were covered by black bags. But 3 days ago I notice that those had been removed and were replaced with freash new wood and yesterday I noticed That it had been painted gray to match the walls around. There was a crack under the wood and I just had to peer in. Inside all the fun house things that I heard use to be just sitting thier were removed and replaced with new wood and the frames of walls tools were every where on ladders on the floor just everywhere and the light was on inside and it look like workers were just in there. So it seems a little fishy have you guys heard anything thats going be put in there: a new store,a new game, a food stall,the return of the fun house,enxpanstion of the terror ride, or just a staff building?
I haven't heard anything.
This would be correct. It is going to be a foods venue. It was saddening to see them taking out the rollers and such pre-season. I remember cleaning out the old fun house area last year. Seeing the old skeleton the Funhouse brought back a lot of memories. . . I miss it. Frown
Teknoguy2002, what were some of the things still in there from the old days?
Teknoguy2002 Wrote:...I remember cleaning out the old fun house area last year. Seeing the old skeleton the Funhouse brought back a lot of memories. . . I miss it. Frown

You should have borrowed the skeleton for an indefinite amount of time and stuck it in the wheelchair at Castle. Of course, this would ensure that I would never ever move past it to turn off the compressor. I barely make it brushing the wheelchair. It gives me the creeps.
< /Off-topic >

I really think they should have just rebuilt the Funhouse. I mean honestly, do we really need a milkshake stand?
(last year) all the rollers at the entrance were all still there, all the slides are there, however the spiral one doesnt go all the way down anymore. there is a little gully where the rolling tunnel was, and the motor is still there lol. thats pretty much all I remember. It sure did bring back a lot of memories!

BTW meandering, I loved that comment. heya kiddo, Ill always get the compressor if you ask and im available Happy just come find me if you want
meanderingchaos Wrote:I mean honestly, do we really need a milkshake stand?

No. Happy
Well maybe they make it cool, but I agree they should have kept the Fun house.
I do hate to see the funhouse go (any of them for that matter), but it was just a big babysitting service, and people are way to sue happy these days for it to stay open. the worst that lagoon can get sued over with a milkshake stand is for someone to either be lactose intolerant or and ice cream headache.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

It will be a sad day when someone sues over an icecream headache. Happy