Saltair Resort
(09-16-2017, 01:06 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Especially that the old pieces of Saltair were used to build the "original lagoon". I'll tell ya so much of what people consider fact about saltair is really just popular rumors people have madeup.

Yeah, that made me laugh!  Laugh

Must be confusing it with Lake Park ?
(09-18-2017, 02:59 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Yeah, that made me laugh!  Laugh

Must be confusing it with Lake Park ?

Yeah definitely. On the reddit page I corrected him and then someone wanted more info so I provided more info on the history proving that they have no connections besides being competitors for many years LOL.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(09-18-2017, 04:31 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Yeah definitely. On the reddit page I corrected him and then someone wanted more info so I provided more info on the history proving that they have no connections besides being competitors for many years LOL.

Win  Laugh
I got selected to be on the podcast. I'll put a link here when its posted. Ita going to be a good way to promote my documentary.

(09-20-2017, 07:10 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I got selected to be on the podcast. I'll put a link here when its posted. Ita going to be a good way to promote my documentary.

It would have been pretty silly not to choose you. Do you have the 1985 Saltair book? I can lend you my copy if you wanna read through it.
Click here for eternal salvation.

(09-20-2017, 07:10 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I got selected to be on the podcast. I'll put a link here when its posted. Ita going to be a good way to promote my documentary.

Nice!
Good timing.
(09-20-2017, 10:10 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: It would have been pretty silly not to choose you. Do you have the 1985 Saltair book? I can lend you my copy if you wanna read through it.

Yeah I didn't  think there would be too much competition considering the small amount of posts that were made on the page. I don't. I have read through it though. I wouldn't mind reading through it again.

(09-20-2017, 10:33 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Nice!

Thanks for sending it my way. You great recommendation post on Reddit was a big help.

(09-21-2017, 11:26 AM)Brăden Wrote: Good timing.

Yeah That it is. I've been doing a lot of research on just the resort lately and have some good stories to share. They are giving me about 10 minutes to fill up.