KUTV Viewer Appreciation Days @ Lagoon -- Aug 20-28
Nice way to get 2-for-1 ride passports!
Nothing like making "Hell Week" more Hellish! Laugh
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
A couple of years ago I was stupid enough to go on a saturday during "viewer appreciation week". UGH!
Coaster Wrote: A couple of years ago I was stupid enough to go on a saturday during "viewer appreciation week". UGH!

Wow, that sounds like some seriously bad torture.
&quot;You can only be young once, but you can always be immature&quot; Dave Barry<br />I will survive<br />[Image: zpgamez.png]
ZPGamez Wrote: Wow, that sounds like some seriously bad torture.

At least it was cheep.
Hopefully people will go THAT week instead of next because i'm going next week.
Xo4 Wrote: Hopefully people will go THAT week instead of next because i'm going next week.
Actually, that seems like a really good idea to go the week before "Appreciation Week" because everyone is going to think that they should go the week after for cheaper, unless a whole bunch of people think of that idea and the week before is actually jammed. Keep your fingers crossed.
&quot;You can only be young once, but you can always be immature&quot; Dave Barry<br />I will survive<br />[Image: zpgamez.png]
I am also going on Tuesday hoping to get away from lines.
The Last Week before School Starts has always been known as "Hell Week" because it is cRaZy BuSy! Bounce Back ends on the 28th and coupled with the KUTV 2News Viewer Appreciation Days, it's really gonna be Hell! >Happy Laugh
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Xo4, go on Monday, last time I went on a Monday, the Wicked line was about a 5 minute wait - It was so short, they actually closed the switchbacks! :o