The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread!
(02-28-2017, 07:49 AM)gregwibert Wrote: My name is also Gregory. You stole my name! (or maybe I stole yours?) Notserious

It must be difficult to transition to a state that only has a single amusement park. Condolences, my friend.  Wink  Hope you can get to Lagoon a lot this season....

Who says we can't share?  It's a wonderful enough name to go around. Happy

It is a little difficult sometimes to transition from California to Utah as far as amusement parks go.  We (meaning my family) has photos of us going to what was then called Marriott's Great America (back when the hotel chain owned it; it's gone through several ownership changes since then and is now California's Great American and is owned by Cedar Fair), including one picture that has me in it when I was about 7 months (yes, 7 months!) old.  So, as you're probably guessing by now, amusement parks have been a part of my life for a very long time.  (I guess that's a reason why I'm hoping to see a second amusement park in northern Utah sometime in the near future, as well as more expansion in Lagoon itself.)
Hello there my name is Nate I am 27 years old and the thing I like the best is the rides. I will go on any of the rides I can that you don't have to pay extra for. I usually don't have time to go on all the rides I can but I usually try to go on some every time I go there. These include: Carousel, Roller Coaster, Wild Mouse, Spider, Wicked, Fire Dragon, Sky Ride, Flying Tigers, and Ruka Safari. If I still have time I will usually look at my phone to see what time it is and go on whatever ride the time corresponds to if possible
Welcome!
I should be at park most of Saturday
(10-27-2017, 03:27 PM)A00967505 Wrote: Hello there my name is Nate I am 27 years old and the thing I like the best is the rides. I will go on any of the rides I can that you don't have to pay extra for. I usually don't have time to go on all the rides I can but I usually try to go on some every time I go there. These include: Carousel, Roller Coaster, Wild Mouse, Spider, Wicked, Fire Dragon, Sky Ride, Flying Tigers, and Ruka Safari. If I still have time I will usually look at my phone to see what time it is and go on whatever ride the time corresponds to if possible

Welcome! Which bathroom is your favorite?
(10-27-2017, 03:51 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Welcome! Which bathroom is your favorite?

Greg Wibert, ladies & gentlemen:  asking the important questions.  Laugh

On a related note, are you pro-spinning toilet, or against? Wink

Welcome to the nuthouse forum!
(10-27-2017, 03:51 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Welcome! Which bathroom is your favorite?

I don't have a favorite bathroom but I think they should have stalls that are completely enclosed for more privacy instead of having the walls only go part way up
New north bathroom's by spinning toilet definitely my favorite not smelly.
Hitting the heavy issues right off the bat aren't we?
We need to start a split based on the spinning toilet. #SpinningToilet vs. #NoSpinningToilet

Which side are you on?!