Lagoon Is Fun
Green Lantern - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Is Fun (https://www.lagoonisfun.com)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Green Lantern (/showthread.php?tid=6031)

Pages: 1 2

Green Lantern - DeLorean - 05-08-2019

So would it be bad if Lagoon purchased the Green lantern ride from Six flags Magic mountain?

RE: Green Lantern - LSFMAN - 05-08-2019

(05-08-2019, 03:16 PM)DeLorean Wrote: So would it be bad if Lagoon purchased the Green lantern ride from Six flags Magic mountain?
I love Magic Mountain, but I don't understand why they'd remove an operational ride. Even though it wasn't the most enjoyed, I still want to get the credit. It has never been open when I've visited. It wouldn't be my personal choice for Lagoon, and I can't see it happening either.

I'd love if Lagoon got a Gravity Group woodie, or something with lots of airtime. Hopefully Primordial will have decent air.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

RE: Green Lantern - UtahCoasterEnth - 05-08-2019

(05-08-2019, 03:16 PM)DeLorean Wrote: So would it be bad if Lagoon purchased the Green lantern ride from Six flags Magic mountain?

Na. The ZacSpins weren't very successful. Lagoon can do better than buying a crappy 2nd hand ride lol.

RE: Green Lantern - DeLorean - 05-08-2019

You never know what will happen at Lagoon. They will still have a lot of space to fill once they open Primordial

(05-08-2019, 04:00 PM)DeLorean Wrote: You never know what will happen at Lagoon. They will still have a lot of space to fill once they open Primordial

If Lagoon was looking at adding a 4D coaster, it would be better for them to buy a new S&S 4D Freespin than an old not as well executed (indicated by the large amount of downtime they experience) used Intamin ZacSpin. Honestly, I think a better fit for Lagoon would be an S&S FreeFly like this one, only one was ever built though (https://rcdb.com/4312.htm). I think it looks like a fun ride but I doubt Lagoon ever goes that route.

RE: Green Lantern - DeLorean - 05-08-2019

I would like to see one of these unique rides at lagoon

RE: Green Lantern - Lagoon Lover - 05-08-2019

I think it would sweet to see some sort of ride like this. (What are these specific types of roller coasters called again?) Lagoon having one more thrilling coaster would be great. I have already said how I wish they would get a GCI, a suspended looping coaster of some sort, or something like this. (I was originally thinking that a model like Tempesto at bush gardens or Phobia at Lake Compounce would look cool.)

RE: Green Lantern - LSFMAN - 05-08-2019

(05-08-2019, 06:30 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: I think it would sweet to see some sort of ride like this. (What are these specific types of roller coasters called again?) Lagoon having one more thrilling coaster would be great. I have already said how I wish they would get a GCI, a suspended looping coaster of some sort, or something like this. (I was originally thinking that a model like Tempesto at bush gardens or Phobia at Lake Compounce would look cool.)
I doubt they'd get another launch coaster. I'd hope for a GCI or a gravity group, maybe some in-house design

(05-08-2019, 06:30 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: I think it would sweet to see some sort of ride like this. (What are these specific types of roller coasters called again?) Lagoon having one more thrilling coaster would be great. I have already said how I wish they would get a GCI, a suspended looping coaster of some sort, or something like this. (I was originally thinking that a model like Tempesto at bush gardens or Phobia at Lake Compounce would look cool.)

They are 4D coasters.

(05-08-2019, 08:02 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I doubt they'd get another launch coaster. I'd hope for a GCI or a gravity group, maybe some in-house design

A custom airtime machine wood coaster would be sweet for Lagoon to install.

RE: Green Lantern - crooks.mark - 05-09-2019

(05-08-2019, 08:02 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I doubt they'd get another launch coaster. I'd hope for a GCI or a gravity group, maybe some in-house design

I would be very surprised if they never got another coaster that used LSM's.  They very well could be used on Primordial.