When I was playing DaveHi1's countdown to the Lagoon Opening (or attempting to), it greatly increased my visitation to the photo gallery. So, in a flash of inspiration, I've decided to open a permanent thread for this (not one that runs out in 20 or so days).
For those of you who are new to the game, here are the rules (they have changed since I started the topic, these are the most recent rules):
- I post a small portion of a larger picture
- You guess what the picture is
- Once somebody gets it right, I will post the key, a new photo, and the updated score
- I will only post a new picture once per day
- Every 10 pictures, I will total the scores and declare the winner of that round
- After I declare the winner, everybody's score is set back to 0 and we begin a new round
- I can give small hints here and there, so I would read my posts carefully (wait, what?)
- One guess, per person, per picture. (e.x. "I think it is Roller Coaster or Fire Dragon") Your guess will not be counted if you guess two items.
- If you don't guess the picture in a week, I'll give myself the point and move on to the next picture.
Here's picture #1:
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011