Lagoon Is Fun
The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread! - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Is Fun (http://www.lagoonisfun.com)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=757)

The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread! - linearinduction - 03-01-2007

Welcome to the OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread, where all New and Existing Lagoon is Fun Members can Meet each other and Say Hello. Please feel free to share a little about yourself such as your name, age, and what you enjoy about Lagoon. Of course, share your hobbies and interests if you would like as well.

Regards,
The Management

Re: The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread - FireDragon - 03-06-2007

Greetings Folks,

Name here is Ryan.

Re: The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread - linearinduction - 03-06-2007

Howdy Folks,

For those that don't know me, My Name is Sid and I'm a Forum Moderator here on the LagoonisFun.com Forum. I'm from Murray, Utah, located in the Heart of the Salt Lake Valley, where I still live. I worked in Lagoon's Rides Division for 6 Years and Loved my Job while I was Employed. My Favorite Ride to Operate at Lagoon was the Wild Kingdom Train. I've also worked at Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky, Ohio as a Challenge Park Ride Host, on the 2001 VertiCord Crew, as well as a Costumed Character (The Mummy) for Halloweekends. My earliest Memory of Lagoon is at Night walking past The Wild Kingdom Train, seeing the Green Train in the Station, and eating Cotton Candy walking towards the South End of the Park. Lagoon was Magical when I was young and I always wanted to Drive the Trains at Lagoon. I wish Lagoon still had that Magical Feeling it had when I was a Child. I guess when you grow up, things kind of loose that Magical Feeling.

Re: The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread - Z - 03-10-2007

I'm Nate.

Re: The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread - linearinduction - 03-11-2007

Thank You for Sharing a little about yourself Fire Dragon and Z. Smile

Re: The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread - englishnerd - 03-11-2007

well, my name is william. i've lived in utah for about 8 years and started going to lagoon when i was about 12. i like living in the salt lake valley especially since lagoon is only 45 minutes away. i honestly have to thank lagoon. i was terrified of roller coasters and even rides with small hills on them. (splash mountain used to be a nightmare for me). anyway, i went to lagoon with my family and enjoyed the flat rides (i remeber actually worrying that rattle snake rapids might have a drop or some scary element, like a giant rattlesnake that jumped out at you... sad i know Laugh) one night we were going to leave but i wanted to stay longer. the only way that we could stay longer my dad said, was if i went on the wild mouse. i reluctantly went on it and have loved roller coasters ever since, graduating to the collosus soon after and now any rollercoaster i choose! so lagoon is a special place to me. well, maybe that should go on the memories area rather than on the meet and greet thread, but i thought i'd share that story.

Re: The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread - linearinduction - 03-12-2007

^ Thank You Ryan, Nate, and William! It's great to see participation. Smile William, thank you for sharing that story about Lagoon and just like Ryan and Nate's, it was nice to hear.

Re: The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread - Regan - 03-18-2007

linearinduction Wrote: Welcome to the OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread, where all New and Existing Members can Meet Each other and Say Hello. Feel free to share a little about yourself and what you enjoy about Lagoon.

When I relocated my family to Northern Utah in 2003, I knew that my family would miss all the great attractions of Southern California. Imagine how happy we were to discover Lagoon! We have held season passes for the last 2 years and have already purchased vouchers for this year. While Lagoon may not be as glamorous as it

Re: The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread - FireDragon - 03-18-2007

Greetings!

Re: The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread - linearinduction - 03-18-2007

^^ Welcome! Smile Do you happen to have a name Reegister The Fire Dragon?