Lagoon Is Fun
Guess The Coaster - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Is Fun (http://www.lagoonisfun.com)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Guess The Coaster (/showthread.php?tid=5707)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Guess The Coaster - UtahCoasterEnth - 10-12-2017

Traffic is a little slow on the forums right now. I thought it would be fun to add a game called Guess the Coaster. This is a game where someone posts a portion of the picture of a roller coaster and everyone tires to guess which one it it.

The Rules:

1. The user with the correct guess gets to post the next image.
2. If 3 days or more has passed then its free game for someone else to post a guess.
3. You may give hints if you would like, especially if a guess has been up for awhile without a winner.
4. The amount of cropping you do to the picture is up to the person posting it. I would recommend making them not super difficult but not obviously easy either.
5. You may use filters on your image to distort or remove the color from the image but do not use any other filters that would make the image more blurry.

I will post the first one. Hopefully its not too easy.

[attachment=659]

RE: Guess The Coaster - linearinduction - 10-12-2017

It's either Dondopa or TA2K

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RE: Guess The Coaster - UtahCoasterEnth - 10-12-2017

(10-12-2017, 04:58 PM)linearinduction Wrote: It's either Dondopa or TA2K

Nope.

RE: Guess The Coaster - Willenator - 10-12-2017

It's a trick. That's not a coaster at all. It's a ladder!

RE: Guess The Coaster - jetstar2 - 10-13-2017

It's Hypersonic XLC, I know I'm right so I'll just go ahead with mine:

[attachment=660]

RE: Guess The Coaster - UtahCoasterEnth - 10-13-2017

(10-13-2017, 04:37 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: It's Hypersonic XLC, I know I'm right so I'll just go ahead with mine:

Yup you are correct.

RE: Guess The Coaster - jetstar2 - 10-13-2017

Here's my hint: I took that picture.

RE: Guess The Coaster - linearinduction - 10-13-2017

Uhhhh, I wrote TA2K, not even thinking about the Paramount name for the ride....thought that was clear. lol

RE: Guess The Coaster - jetstar2 - 10-14-2017

(10-13-2017, 07:52 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Uhhhh, I wrote TA2K, not even thinking about the Paramount name for the ride....thought that was clear. lol

Yeah but you didn't narrow it down to a single guess. You could win this game without even looking every time by posing a list of all coasters if you didn't have to narrow it down to one guess. Tongue Also, wasn't it changed slightly before it opened as XLC?

My next hint is a less cropped version which you can click for a larger size. There's something really helpful in there and something that probably wont help at all because it has never been mentioned on the internet as far as I can tell.

[attachment=661]

RE: Guess The Coaster - UtahCoasterEnth - 10-14-2017

This one is tough. Even though the track doesn't look like Togo track, that's the manufacture I keep thinking built this though.