Lagoon Is Fun
A No Limits Story: Lagoon's 2019 Primordial Construction - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Is Fun (http://www.lagoonisfun.com)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: A No Limits Story: Lagoon's 2019 Primordial Construction (/showthread.php?tid=5694)

Pages: 1 2

A No Limits Story: Lagoon's 2019 Primordial Construction - UtahCoasterEnth - 09-01-2017

Something is afoot on the north end of Lagoon Amusement Park. During normal maintenance cycles on the north end something has been uncovered and has destroyed to the Hydro Luge. For year guests and employees complained of a very nasty smell coming from the Hydro Luge but it never could be explained. Something Foul, Something Ancient is coming forth! In hopes of containing the destruction walls have been built around the area to hopefully keep guests safe......................

This is a satellite image of the area affected by the destruction.  

[attachment=630]

Here are the walls Lagoon has placed around the area.... Playing it off as if this was their plan all along to renovate the area of Hydro Luge.....

[attachment=631]

[attachment=633]
Employees and fans of Lagoon have started calling this on Social Media and on web forms as................

[attachment=632]

RE: A No Limits Story: Lagoon's 2019 Primordial Construction - jetstar2 - 09-01-2017

Very nice story, very nice logo. But walls? At Lagoon? Doubtful. Also, I think the old restrooms will be included in the construction zone.

RE: A No Limits Story: Lagoon's 2019 Primordial Construction - UtahCoasterEnth - 09-01-2017

(09-01-2017, 05:32 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Very nice story, very nice logo. But walls? At Lagoon? Doubtful. Also, I think the old restrooms will be included in the construction zone.

I agree but eh why not lol.

RE: A No Limits Story: Lagoon's 2019 Primordial Construction - gregwibert - 09-03-2017

LOL, very dramatic and suspenseful man! I wish, Lagoon marketing!

RE: A No Limits Story: Lagoon's 2019 Primordial Construction - UtahCoasterEnth - 09-03-2017

[attachment=655]

Someone got a good peak of the site where they are working. Lots of steel is onsite. What could they be up too?

RE: A No Limits Story: Lagoon's 2019 Primordial Construction - jetstar2 - 09-04-2017

(09-03-2017, 10:38 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Someone got a good peak of the site where they are working. Lots of steel is onsite. What could they be up too?

It'll be cool to see what you come up with. When I first saw the thumbnail I thought it was chocolate bars on a conveyor belt at a factory. Tongue

RE: A No Limits Story: Lagoon's 2019 Primordial Construction - Brăden - 09-04-2017

Haha. It does kinda look like KitKat stacks.

RE: A No Limits Story: Lagoon's 2019 Primordial Construction - UtahCoasterEnth - 09-06-2017

(09-04-2017, 10:00 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: It'll be cool to see what you come up with. When I first saw the thumbnail I thought it was chocolate bars on a conveyor belt at a factory. Tongue

Lol. 

(09-04-2017, 11:57 PM)Brăden Wrote: Haha. It does kinda look like KitKat stacks.
Ya know they really do lol

RE: A No Limits Story: Lagoon's 2019 Primordial Construction - UtahCoasterEnth - 09-15-2017

A recent picture has surfaced from a unnamed source while riding the rocket. Not much progress. There is a crane truck near the Steel now. Not much else has been accomplished.  What could they be up too?

[attachment=656]

RE: A No Limits Story: Lagoon's 2019 Primordial Construction - gregwibert - 09-18-2017

I talked to someone at guest services about the vertical-ness of Cannibal during construction. They pretty much denied Lagoon was even building anything. It was so stupid. lol