Lagoon Is Fun
Roller Coaster Discussion - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Is Fun (http://www.lagoonisfun.com)
+-- Forum: Lagoon (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Rides (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Roller Coaster Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=5671)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Roller Coaster Discussion - Willenator - 07-19-2017

I got to thinking about Roller Coaster's upcoming 100th year anniversary in four years after seeing everything that Lagoon has done for Terroride, and I recently joked about it in the other topic about the messed up picture. However, the more I ponder it, I keep wondering if Lagoon has any plans for Roller Coaster's 100th year. And I don't just mean like a celebration where they had out treats, but something similar to Terroride where they do something amazing for the coaster. So, I thought it would be fun to start a topic about it and see what everyone would love to see Lagoon do.

I for one would love to see the station get rebuilt. I love some of the older pictures of Roller Coaster's station and the look it had, and I would love to see something like that return or something entirely new and awesome. I think that would be the perfect way to kick off the next 100 years of Roller Coaster!

RE: Roller Coaster 100th Anniversary (2021) - UtahCoasterEnth - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 12:31 PM)Willenator Wrote: I got to thinking about Roller Coaster's upcoming 100th year anniversary in four years after seeing everything that Lagoon has done for Terroride, and I recently joked about it in the other topic about the messed up picture. However, the more I ponder it, I keep wondering if Lagoon has any plans for Roller Coaster's 100th year. And I don't just mean like a celebration where they had out treats, but something similar to Terroride where they do something amazing for the coaster. So, I thought it would be fun to start a topic about it and see what everyone would love to see Lagoon do.

I for one would love to see the station get rebuilt. I love some of the older pictures of Roller Coaster's station and the look it had, and I would love to see something like that return or something entirely new and awesome. I think that would be the perfect way to kick off the next 100 years of Roller Coaster!

Share some pictures of the station style you like and I can 3D model it and put it in NL.

[attachment=609]

What if they enclose the lift like in the above picture?

RE: Roller Coaster 100th Anniversary (2021) - linearinduction - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 12:31 PM)Willenator Wrote: I got to thinking about Roller Coaster's upcoming 100th year anniversary in four years after seeing everything that Lagoon has done for Terroride, and I recently joked about it in the other topic about the messed up picture. However, the more I ponder it, I keep wondering if Lagoon has any plans for Roller Coaster's 100th year. And I don't just mean like a celebration where they had out treats, but something similar to Terroride where they do something amazing for the coaster. So, I thought it would be fun to start a topic about it and see what everyone would love to see Lagoon do.

A New and better functioning Station and New Trains would be the absolute best way to Celebrate Roller Coaster's Centennial. Put some GCII Millennium Flyers or GravityKraft Trains on there and Roller Coaster would Truly be Glorious. Of course, the only issue would be a new Height Requirement of 48".

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RE: Roller Coaster 100th Anniversary (2021) - UtahCoasterEnth - 07-20-2017

[attachment=610]

If anybody has good images of the current station I'd like to see them. I am going to make a recreation of RC now and then do a reimagined one as well.

Thanks

RE: Roller Coaster 100th Anniversary (2021) - linearinduction - 07-20-2017

(07-20-2017, 02:04 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: If anybody has good images of the current station I'd like to see them. I am going to make a recreation of RC now and then do a reimagined one as well.

Thanks
The Station can hold a 6 1/2 car train. Reduction is about the same length of the station platform. Reduction also seems to be at too sharp of an Angle.

RE: Roller Coaster 100th Anniversary (2021) - UtahCoasterEnth - 07-28-2017

[attachment=613]

Station building is going up. Along the Logo on the trains.

RE: Roller Coaster 100th Anniversary (2021) - linearinduction - 07-29-2017

(07-28-2017, 11:34 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Station building is going up. Along the Logo on the trains.
Just had an awesome idea....do you think you could put the old Red and White paint scheme on the Trains and new Millennium Flyers?

RE: Roller Coaster 100th Anniversary (2021) - UtahCoasterEnth - 07-29-2017

(07-29-2017, 03:54 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Just had an awesome idea....do you think you could put the old Red and White paint scheme on the Trains and new Millennium Flyers?

if you can find a picture of that color scheme I should be able to put it onto some millennium flyer trains. The first nl roller coaster will be roller coaster as it is and then ill do the roller coaster reimagined.

RE: Roller Coaster 100th Anniversary (2021) - UtahCoasterEnth - 08-08-2017

Roller Coaster's 2nd half / after the turn under the lift is really bad this year. GCI retracking would be a wonderful thing for roller coaster!

RE: Roller Coaster 100th Anniversary (2021) - linearinduction - 08-08-2017

Seems the same to me, no worse or better than the past several years.