Lagoon Is Fun
The Lost Coasters of Saltair: A Utah Coaster Enthusiasts Documentary - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Is Fun (http://www.lagoonisfun.com)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Utah Attractions (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: The Lost Coasters of Saltair: A Utah Coaster Enthusiasts Documentary (/showthread.php?tid=5660)

Pages: 1 2

The Lost Coasters of Saltair: A Utah Coaster Enthusiasts Documentary - UtahCoasterEnth - 06-29-2017

THE LOST COASTERS OF SALTAIR 
A Utah Coaster Enthusiast's Documentary
You will NOT want to miss this!

[attachment=593]

[attachment=594]

I created a new thread for my documentary to keep from muddling up the Saltair Thread anymore.

RE: The Lost Coasters of Saltair: A Utah Coaster Enthusiasts Documentary - Willenator - 06-29-2017

Still looks cluttered. Tongue

RE: The Lost Coasters of Saltair: A Utah Coaster Enthusiasts Documentary - UtahCoasterEnth - 06-30-2017

(06-29-2017, 09:56 AM)Willenator Wrote: Still looks cluttered. Tongue

Yeah it really did. Thanks for the critique. I've hopefully improved it lol!

RE: The Lost Coasters of Saltair: A Utah Coaster Enthusiasts Documentary - Willenator - 06-30-2017

Looks much cleaner now!

RE: The Lost Coasters of Saltair: A Utah Coaster Enthusiasts Documentary - UtahCoasterEnth - 07-05-2017

Progress July 5, 2017:

The research paper is coming along great. it is now 26 pages in length and growing. In addition,  a huge Reverser coaster discovery was made over the holiday weekend that will be a great addition to the paper. The picture below isn't the big discovery, that will be revealed in the documentary, but for those who do not know about the Reverser at Saltair here is a good image of the ride.

[attachment=600]

RE: The Lost Coasters of Saltair: A Utah Coaster Enthusiasts Documentary - Brăden - 07-05-2017

Awesome!
Does that say Hooper Reverser?

RE: The Lost Coasters of Saltair: A Utah Coaster Enthusiasts Documentary - UtahCoasterEnth - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 12:02 PM)Brăden Wrote: Awesome!
Does that say Hooper Reverser?

It actually says Hoop of Reverser as the Hoop is where the train would be rotated 180 degrees.

RE: The Lost Coasters of Saltair: A Utah Coaster Enthusiasts Documentary - UtahCoasterEnth - 07-19-2017

POLL: How many out there would be interested in buying a book on the roller coasters of Saltair? I have been writing a complete history about the Saltair Roller Coasters and it has gotten so massive in size that I am considering publishing it. It will be an accompaniment to the video documentary. I just want to get a general feel of how much demand for a published book there would be to see if its worth getting it published. Thanks for your help.

RE: The Lost Coasters of Saltair: A Utah Coaster Enthusiasts Documentary - Willenator - 07-19-2017

I guess it depends on the cost of the book and what ends up in it. Pictures would be awesome. Kind of like a smaller version of the Lagoon history book would work well I think.

RE: The Lost Coasters of Saltair: A Utah Coaster Enthusiasts Documentary - UtahCoasterEnth - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 12:16 PM)Willenator Wrote: I guess it depends on the cost of the book and what ends up in it. Pictures would be awesome. Kind of like a smaller version of the Lagoon history book would work well I think.

The price of the book will be determined on how much demand that I can see out there as  that will be how many to print which lowers my cost which makes the book price lower. There wasn't any pictures planned in it as the book would be a compliment to the documentary video which will have all the images, several never before seen.